Trying to Get Pregnant

who remembers AIM ??

RazzyRNRazzyRN member
edited December 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant

who remembers aim?! the pre-facebook/myself days lol

anyways.. anybody wana chattttttttt ----> clicky

anybody remember their old screen names??

------------
Razz *
Me 24: PCOS & elevated Prolactin --- H 28: SA great
Married <3 September 2012 -- TTC #1 Since September 2013

Femara 5mg + Ovidrel + TI + Progesterone
= BFP!
Beta #1:  12/24  371  -  Beta #2:  12/26  898

Re: who remembers AIM ??

• Ha! Yes! Hello 1999!
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • AIM! Those were the days.

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @dogperson11 & @mmmpopcorn

i know right!! anybody remember old screen names?

i remember my first ever was "singlensassy" i was like 12 *slaps forehead*

------------
    Razz *

= BFP!

• luckien1022.  Those really were the days!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • I tried to come chat, but it won't let me in!! It just keeps saying Disconnected.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • @nikiz628 aw i wonder why.. we are in here..

heres another link idk if this one will work..

https://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=ttgpchat&width=900&height=600&bg=414247&fg=000000&lang=en

------------
    Razz *

= BFP!

• Omg AIM. DH and I worked together and he asked me out on a date on AIM - how lame.

My old screen name was suneyes14.
    Anniversary
  • @jefa621 lol that was before my time

------------
    Razz *

= BFP!

• @jefa621 i was younggg when it came out tho lol or atleast whenever i had a computer and internet and was old enough to discover it.. maybe 4th or 5th grade?

------------
    Razz *

= BFP!

• I loveddd AIM, I used rush through dinner so I could go downstairs to the computer and literally spend hours on it. I would check the "away messages" of all the cute boys and interpret the song lyrics or whatever they had posted. Oh... And my screen name was "sugarnspice" plus some numbers. Good lord
    TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

• @katiewest age sex location!! haha

------------
    Razz *

= BFP!

• Jenniebug7Jenniebug7 member
    edited December 2013
    janda426 said:

When someone's internet connection was wonky you'd keep hearing a door open and shut over and over lol. And I'd used to put a comforter over the tower to muffle the dial up tone on school nights so my parents didn't know I was on the computer. Fun times

Oh dial up, how I don't miss you! To bad my mom was smarter than us kids and had the computer in her room so we couldn't get on! My sn was amiedawn7, boring lol. But I can't seem to get rid of the 7 lol
  • I remember my mom nagging me to get off so she could use the phone... Kind of nuts to see how different things are!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Anniversary

• kwicks said:

I remember my mom nagging me to get off so she could use the phone... Kind of nuts to see how different things are!

Never my mom, my sister had to talk to her stupid bf so my mom made me get off, even though I was talking to my online bf's ha!
  • My sn was bluekoolaid wtf?

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • janda426 said:

When someone's internet connection was wonky you'd keep hearing a door open and shut over and over lol. And I'd used to put a comforter over the tower to muffle the dial up tone on school nights so my parents didn't know I was on the computer. Fun times

Oh dial up, how I don't miss you! To bad my mom was smarter than us kids and had the computer in her room so we couldn't get on! My sn was amiedawn7, boring lol. But I can't seem to get rid of the 7 lol
    ---end quote--

The internet jack was in the kitchen so my mom could pull it out from there and log me off the computer in my room haha. God that was devastating when my crush was online and talking to me. Man sometimes I wish my problems were so trivial now lol
  • janda426 said:

janda426 said:

---end quote--

The internet jack was in the kitchen so my mom could pull it out from there and log me off the computer in my room haha. God that was devastating when my crush was online and talking to me. Man sometimes I wish my problems were so trivial now lol
    That is hilarious, only because it brings back so many memories! I would have never laughed back then. ;-) When it happened, I would do my, I'm so mad at you, scream, slam doors, lock my bedroom, and wrote in my diary about how unfair it was! Haha
  • Is it bad my TB name is the same as my old aim name? Yikes...I need new material.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aww AIM, it was a huge communication component in my and DH's relationship since we were long distance. My first screen name was Princessbaby190 ha
  • Is it bad my TB name is the same as my old aim name? Yikes...I need new material.
    This is my life. Lol 

Actually no, my first one was Sweetlady with some.numbers. Glad I got rid of that. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My aim name was my actual name because we used it for work, it was cheaper than calling our NY and LA offices. I really feel old reading so of your stories. My oldest son used it too, except I had PC anywhere on his computer so I could sit in the living room and watch everything he did. There were some pretty interesting conversations.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • YES!  Crafting the perfect away message was an art.

• Is this where I confess that I still use AOL as my primary email account? ;-)

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

I do too!

Fucking bump!!!!
  • Remember? Shit, I still USE it.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • ngolimentongolimento member
    edited December 2013
    Haha! I used to AIM with my bestie in college!

We did try ICQ, but that program enraged me with it's excessive complexity. (I think it wanted a macro just to chat, wtf?)
    BabyFetus Ticker

I do too!

Same here! :-)
  • I used angel[initials][birthdate] in high school, and then decided when I went to college I wanted a "grownup" screen name, so I started using [initials][lastname][birthdate] not knowing how stupid of an idea that was. Internet security, FTW. Maybe I should have thrown part of my SSN in there for good measure...
    Married: 4/2012 ~ DS: 11/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"