September 2013 Moms

I shoulda known

With dd2, AF showed back up about 3m 2w pp, but I figured it was because my milk was suffering and we'd started to supplement.

Guess not. Here I am, 3m 2w pp and AF showed this morning.

Ugh. I effing hate my period.

I know there are plenty who've already gotten their back, I was just hoping that since we are still going strong with EBF I might slide by a bit longer. Damn clockwork body....

Vent over
January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: I shoulda known

• I EBF and have been bleeding this whole time accept for a few weeks. I had a c-section and at about 3-4 weeks pp it quit for about two weeks until dh and I dtd. I spotted until I got my iud in and it has not stopped since.

It's SO annoying. And tampons are getting expensive!!
  • I started mine last week. I absolutely hate it. I didn't realize how much I hated until I got it back. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I also EBF and was hoping AF would stay away until she was at least 6 months. No luck. Started right before Christmas when LO was 3 1/2 months. Thankfully it wasn't as awful as I was worried it would be.
    Due September 4th! Pregnancy Ticker
  • I fucking love my period, it reassures me that I'm not pregnant which is something I need since we got pregnant on BCP. I do a happy dance on the toilet, put on a pad, and skip out the bathroom. For real.
  • I got mine yesterday and it's my third one pp. It's so heavy I keep soaking through (tmi i know). Happy new year to me,

Is anyone else's heavier than before baby?
  • I got mine yesterday and it's my third one pp. It's so heavy I keep soaking through (tmi i know). Happy new year to me,

My third period pp was crazy as well. My first two were heavy but nothing unusual (I struggle with ovarian cysts), but the third was unlike anything I've ever seen. Mine started around 7am and by 4pm I had a frantic call in to my obgyn's office. I'll spare the details, but the midwife on call said that if I soaked through one of those massive pads they give you in the hospital after giving birth, every 45 min. for 3-4 hours to go to the hospital. She said in the meantime to take Motrin to lessen the flow. I didn't end up going to the ER but it was really heavy for the next few days. Good luck, I feel for ya  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage 

• I got my first real one this week. It was SO heavy. I feel ya!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's crazy - guess one of those things we just learn to accept that changes pp. Motrin is a good tip - I'll take some too. 
  • Got mine last night...after just shy of 2 years without it. Sucks. Period.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I had one at 6 wks pp and nothing since but random cramps like its coming. Still nothing. :/

Sorry ladies! At least your bodies are doing their jobs pain, blood and all. Ok that sounded kind of gross. :-S

My first PP period was so heavy I actually passed out. I had to go to the ER and be monitored for a couple hours because I was losing blood so fast, I had some ridiculously huge clots. I had to start BCP right away to help slow it down and get things regulated.

I am on my third cycle since DD and it's normal now. Being on some type of hormonal BC should help things get back to normal but those first couple cycles were bad.
  • Hoping mine holds off until after 7m. It came back with Lucas exactly at 7m pp.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"