Success after IF
Options

~*~* TTC Again Check-in 12.27.13 *~*~

ccamccam member
edited January 2014 in Success after IF

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!!  I was out of town, so sorry that this is a few days late!  I'm thinking this check-in might be a combo for this week and next since I'm posting so late anyway.

Anyway, more importantly...big congratulations to @carrera317, @Eve_Angelique, @kfdecarie, @Kissies and @LeoLauren!!  I love that I can move so many of you down to the BFP section ;) 

Good luck to everyone cycling!! 

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them :)

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. Occasionally, I do a bit of clean up. If you have dropped off and would like to be added again, just comments and you'll be back in business :)

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group.  Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

QOTW:  In light of the New Year - what 3 things would you like to do before the next year passes?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

AKB090609I had an us yesterday to check for cysts since I'm on cd48. The tech saw 'something', but of course couldn't tell me what. Waiting is hard. 

Byrne15 - TTC #3, no treatments this time. Just hoping for success the old fashioned way :)

Ducky719Many of you probably saw my post from last week that AF showed back up after 21 months of nada.  It kinda freaked DH a little bit and he wants to "hold off" on TTC until LO is a year.  It's only 2 months from now so not a big deal...just a little annoyed because I thought we were on the same page and we aren't.  I guess he see's AF's return as a way to be more aggressive with TTC efforts (since now we'll have an approximate idea of when O is).  I don't plan on pushing the issue with him if he's not comfortable.  :) 

Cbubbles2 - currently TTC on own, FET in 2014

chiwifey IF may have kicked my booty back in Sept but I'm back and ready to fight to complete my little family  :!! (did we decide that this emoticon is a big muscle?)  I'm currently taking Chinese herbs, going for acu and praying for a miracle. Our second opinion consult is Jan. 30. 

Mayzie 15 - I'm pretty sure I missed my opportunity this month - but MH and I are so tired from sleep deprivation it just wasn't going to happen this month and we are okay with it - there is always next month. 

PappsMcGee - planning to go back to seek treatments when ready (FX for a surprise for you in the mean time!)

TTC, with treatments

BabyKsMommy  We just got back from disneyland were I ovulated like I thought I would so we just did TI with clomid this cycle. Hoping for the best Christmas present ever!

Bellalou - Surgery on 12-20 to remove tied tube. FET process will start following cycle 

CAL416 - pending SA, b/w and SHG prior to IUI w/Clomid

ccam  My bw was good and my cycle is back on track, so I started Lupron on Christmas Eve.  Now I'm just waiting on my Lupron period and then we will set a transfer date!  I'm thinking the end of January.

Dizzykates - Trying the old fashioned way planned IUI in June

Efhoping2010 - Still hoping and praying for a plan for IVF #4, thinking of scheduling Day 3 blood work to see how much worse my numbers have gotten since August 2012, afraid to look!

Emwaiting - TTC #2, I have never checked in before.  We had to do IVF for #1 and we were lucky to have IVF work on the first try.  DS is almost 3 months and I am currently on day 4 of Provera.  I will start Clomid and Femara after AF arrives, monitor follicles and then do timed intercourse and see what happens.  Drs think our best chance for #2 is to try ASAP and we are sooo lucky DS is such a good baby!!!

fullfhope - I had to push back this IVF cycle due to meds arriving later than expected :( poor planning on my part/surprise AF/holiday shipping delays. I was disappointed and annoyed at myself, but trying to take positive outlook as this gives me extra weeks to really get back in shape before getting pregnant! Also, now the meds are here so no stress about when AF arrives next, just hoping it is timely.

Hadams85 - 5 days into my 2WW. Had my first IUI last Thursday. Trying to wait oh so patiently for next week to test. No signs or symptoms yet, almost like nothing has happened.

Hopeful1981 - TTC #2, currently on CD34 waiting for AF to start so that I can embark on my IVF cycle.  I have endo and have been on Lupron since CD23.  Will be stimming with Follistim and Menopur. 

Kaf7 - I'm on CD29 waiting for AF. FET should be mid Jan.

Kingme - Hoping for FET in July/Aug/Sept ((Huge hugs))

LeoLauren I've been peeing on sticks like crazy and they are all BFP!! Beta is on Friday. I don't know what I was thinking. These kids will be 17 months apart!! Omg!

mdiblasi10 -    IUI #3 was a BFN. We are on a break over the holidays and are planning a 4th IUI for January.

Mnerani - My IUI was canceled for no response. On CD17, my follies were the same as CD15 (15mm), so my RE canceled the cycle. And then just 2 days later, I got AF. WTF?! Very disappointing. 

nycbride0707 - I go in Sat for one last check, and then hopefully everything looks good and transfer in Sunday, with beta 11/19. Been doing PIO since Tues, man I'm sore!

PennyLane26 Grrr. I.hate.insurance. (or lack of it). So I got my period Sunday and was supposed to start pre-cycle testing on CD3. DH and I were quoted $2500 (we are OOP) for our FET cycle. I assumed pre-cycle testing would be covered since our clinic didn't include this cost at our consult. I was wrong. :(  This means our FET will be pushed back another month. Kind of disappointing, but we are taking it in stride. There's always something...

readyornot24   My ivf was a bust, got the dreaded BFN call yesterday. I will be on hold for now until my wtf appointment and then go from there.

Rjade9 - I'd like to be added!  We have our appointment with our RE next Thursday to come up with a plan for our FET.  In the meantime we are not, not trying  

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

Alie05 - Currently on a break cycle

Bearfootz - hugs and healing coming your way TTC on hold until 2014, making great weight loss progress. You go girl! :)

kzawisl - We're saving our pennies until we can afford to try again. Being OOP sucks.

MoFree -  We won't try again until March or April 2014. I am still undecided whether to use my two remaining frosties or undergo a fresh cycle.

Robeano - after some soul searching, I'm gonna take a break from trying until I get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a bunch of weight in the last two months and I don't want to start off being pregnant this heavy. 

BFPs! Let's Celebrate

Sarabrn - Congrats! EDD 9/1/13. It's a girl!

Boxtonmom1014  - Congrats! Ultrasound 4/1 good luck lady

H0b0girl - Congrats! DD 11/7/13

KKDRAGONFLY - Expecting a baby boy.

Diego299 - Surprise BFP!!! Ultrasound shows twins, with perfect beating hearts!

Sweets11 - BFP, due in Feb. Congrats!

CallMeAl  - BFP, edd 2/26/14. Our last u/s showed the cyst is completely resolved! DS looked great and things are moving along with his nursery. I'm having some not fun symptoms, but I will live!

Mcgeeva - All looks good. They want me to pick my c-section date by the 31st when I go for my glucose test. I will do another scan as it gets closer to due date to check on the placenta acerta. Everything else seems to be textbook right now so I hope it stays that way. BP is staying down these days so no meds woopwoop

RoseHQ12 - 24 weeks & so happy to be at this point. GTT today & looks like I passed phew! SCH still lingers, it's my other "baby" at this point!

Imoverit – Vday today (12/27/13). I have an ffn test next Thurs that I pray is neg.

Wiscgirl95  - IVF cycle successful! beta #1 is 66 :)

Mr.& Mrs. Woodtick - Our follow up ultrasound looked good. Baby is still a boy, and our AS is scheduled for Tuesday (12/31/13).

TJ1979 - 16 weeks today. Feeling better most of the time. My back is hurting REALLY badly, but other than that sometimes I forget I'm pregnant. Loving feeling deuce wiggling around in there!!

Cwhitaker27 - I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. We told our families on Sunday at "our Thanksgiving".  I just told the doctors I work with today since I was off mon/tues sick and throwing up all day. They were/are very supportive so that's great!  We are telling the rest of our family and friends via our Christmas card next week. Overall still feeling very sick but happy to let the cat outta the bag mostly.

Eve_Angelique -  Turns out I'm pregnant! Still completely in shock. Have a 3rd beta scheduled for Monday (12/30/13), thank you to all for the support and well wishes. 

Kdfecarie - We are having a baby!!! Wonderful betas! Cant ask for more!

carrera317 First beta 781. Am shocked. And thrilled. 2nd on Sunday (12/29/13). So happy to be amongst friends in this journey!

Kissies spoke with ob blood tinged mucus implantation she said. Doing us jan 16th

Babies are HERE!!!

queenbone - Congrats! 7/8/13, Baby girl is here!!!

Txwife9 - Congrats! EDD 7/24/13, It's a girl! Welcome Harper!

Chattycathy81 - Congrats, Twins! It's two boys! EDD 8/17/13

Nawlinsgrl - Congrats! Baby boy born 8/11!!!

L&R70707 - little girl born, 8/13!  Welcome! :)

E74 - Welcome sweet boys! Aidan Dennis and Ethan Dale. Weights 3 lbs,5 oz and 4lbs, 4oz.

SweetPy17 - Keira Grace was born on Sept 5 @ 6:08am via an emergency c-section weighing 8.4lbs and was 21 inches long.

OooCarrieB Isobel Honor was born at 3:03pm 11/6 weighing 8lbs 11oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Saraevh - Noah Christopher was born on December 3rd at 8:01am via c-section.  He was 7lb 7oz and 19.5" long! 

Cinciem - Wyatt Talbott S. was born on December 7th at 4pm, med free :)

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Re: ~*~* TTC Again Check-in 12.27.13 *~*~

• Options

Update:  My bw was good and my cycle is back on track, so I started Lupron on Christmas Eve.  Now I'm just waiting on my Lupron period and then we will set a transfer date!  I'm thinking the end of January.

QOTW:  (1) The obvious, get pregnant and have baby #2 :)  (2) Work on moving up within my job.  A lot of people are retiring from management positions in the next few years and I want one of those spots!!  (3) I want to convert our office into a playroom!  Right now, DS's toys are in our great room, which is super convenient, but after all the stuff he got for Christmas, he needs a seperate place!  And I have big plans!

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

• Options
    kzawislkzawisl member
    edited December 2013
    Can you add me to the "on a break" section? We're saving our pennies until we can afford to try again. Being OOP sucks. :( just found out a friend of mine donated 5 boxes of Menopur after her successful IVF. While I am thrilled for her, and the recipient of those meds, my ovaries and wallet are screaming, "Nooooooooo!". ;-)

QOTW: I would like to set aside time to make "yearbooks" for both children on Shutterfly or something similar, with pics of all the cool things they did that year.
    Me: 30, Dx Unexplained/hypothalamic amenorrhea
    DH: 31, normal!
    April/May 2011: Menopur + Ovidrel +TI = BFN
    Oct 2011: Menopur + Hcg +IUI = BFP!
    Beta #1 (13dpiui)= 129.7, Beta #2 (15 dpiui)= 305
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome!
    My Blog

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ccamccam member
    edited December 2013
    kzawisl said:
    QOTW: I would like to set aside time to make "yearbooks" for both children on Shutterfly or something similar, with pics of all the cool things they did that year.

I should add that to my list!  I did it for 2012 and it came out great! 

Sorry about having to take a break though :(

Trying for #2

• Options
    ccam said:

kzawisl said:

I should add that to my list!  I did it for 2012 and it came out great! 

Sorry about having to take a break though :(

a friend of mine makes them for her kids and I thought it was such a wonderful idea, especially in the digital age where I rarely print pics!

Me: 30, Dx Unexplained/hypothalamic amenorrhea
    DH: 31, normal!
    April/May 2011: Menopur + Ovidrel +TI = BFN
    Oct 2011: Menopur + Hcg +IUI = BFP!
    Beta #1 (13dpiui)= 129.7, Beta #2 (15 dpiui)= 305
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome!
    My Blog

• Options

Congrats to @carrera317, @Eve_Angelique, @kfdecarie, @Kissies and @LeoLauren

UPDATE: Our follow up ultrasound looked good. Baby is still a boy, and our AS is scheduled for Tuesday.

QOTW: I cot a cricut for Christmas and a new camara so I would like to start scrapbooking this year.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Options
    Update: first beta 781. Am shocked. And thrilled. 2nd on Sunday. So happy to be amongst friends in this journey!

QOTD: hmmm well, first the obvious of putting baby #2 in my arms. And if things continue on that path, we have a bedroom that needs to be redone for our little man so the new one can move into his room/nursery. We would also like to clean out out finished room in the basement that we use as a dumping ground to make a play room!
    Me = 36 with PCOS and 1 tube removed for a cyst and adhesions
    DH = 35 with low morphology

April '09 IVF (antagonist protocol) = 5R5M, none fertilized, cancelled at ET
    May/June '09 IVF/ICSI = 6R6M6F, 2ET on 6.18.09, 1 frostie, Beta on
    6.30.09 = 51 OMG!! Beta #2 = 167 Beta #3 = 2630!!!!! An uneventful pregnancy. 
    3.16.10 a healthy beautiful miracle boy born via unscheduled c-section

Now on the quest for another, so our dear son is not alone.

May/June '12 IVF/ICSI (antagonist protocol) =10R9M9F, 1ET = BFN, 2 frosties
    Aug '12 FET, 1ET= beta hell, 2 rounds of methotrexate, 4 months later Hcg < 2 
    Jan/Feb '13 IVF/ICSI (long lupron protocol) = 18R18M18F, 1ET = BFN, 10 frosties
    Apr '13 FET w 2ET (one from '09 and one newer) = (strep throat during 2ww) biochemical = BFN
    June '13 FET w 2ET = 1 baby boy lost at 10w, D/E with karyotyping, loss due to monosomy 21.
    Karyotyping of me and DH negative for a balance translocation.
    Dec '13 FET w 2ET, BFP!!!! 12/26 beta #1 10dp5dt = 781, beta 2 12dpt= 2234 could this be real?!
      Not giving up yet.
    5 frosties on ice.

Truly realizing how much of a miracle my son is and praying this will be a sibling for him.
  • Options

Update: Turns out I'm pregnant! Still completely in shock. Have a 3rd beta scheduled for Monday, thank you to all for the support and well wishes. 

QOTD: I hope to have a successful 2nd pregnancy and another med free birth! I hope to get all the pre-reqs done to be able to apply to PA school.
    Congrats on the BFP! And good luck with finishing all the requirements to apply to PA school. I'm a PA and it was the best career decision ever.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options
    So many strong beta #s this month! Christmas is a time for miracles!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    Congrats ladies!!

UPDATE. Vday today. I have an ffn test next Thurs that I pray is neg.

QOTW. Buy a house. We have been looking for a year with no success. CA market sucks. Go to Hawaii to celebrate 10 year anniversary. Enjoy every minute of my new baby. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats to all of the BFP's yay!!!

Still hoping and praying for a plan for IVF #4, thinking of scheduling Day 3 blood work to see how much worse my numbers have gotten since August 2012, afraid to look!

QOTW:  I would love to have IVF #4 and get and stay pregnant, pay off more grad school and college debt, to move closer to my parents and for DH to get his dream job, oops that is four things.  
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Our last u/s showed the cyst is completely resolved! DS looked great and things are moving along with his nursery. I'm having some not fun symptoms, but I will live!
    DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• Options
    Congrats to all with bfps. I hope the coming months are just as kind to the rest of us! I'm on CD29 waiting for AF. FET should be mid Jan. QOTW: to get pg and to survive this move transition
  • Options
    I should currently be in the 'On a Break' category since we won't try again until March or April. I am still undecided whether to use my two remaining frosties or undergo a fresh cycle.

QOTD Hoping to conceive #2 in 2014 and to go on a nice family trip, maybe Hawaii, in the summer.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

• Options
    I had to push back this IVF cycle due to meds arriving later than expected :( poor planning on my part/surprise AF/holiday shipping delays. I was disappointed and annoyed at myself, but trying to take positive outlook as this gives me extra weeks to really get back in shape before getting pregnant! Also, now the meds are here so no stress about when AF arrives next, just hoping it is timely. Congratulations to all those who are pregnant! Seemed like so much good news as I read down this post. So happy for everyone's good news. Hope we can keep those positives coming :) QOTW: as so many have said, hoping for baby #2 in '14!
    Me 37 DH 40 TTC since 1/11 DOR AMH .34 DH S/A Great BFP 12/11! MC 1/12 IUI #1 2/12 BFN. IUI #2 3/12 BFN. IUI #3 4/12 BFN IVF #1 5/12 BFP! DD 2/13/12
  • Options
    Congrats to my fellow bfp girls! Hugs to those that need them.
    Update: beta 1 was 369.4 beta 2 over 2000. No us planned yet bc re having hard time fitting me in. They asked me to ask ob to do it but they were closed. I had some bright red mucus yesterday
    Sry for the tmi just hoping preg sticks!

Qotw: hopefully having full term preg, potty training my boys, getting stuff more organized.
  • Options
    @kissies i was waiting to hear how things went! Glad your numbers are up so good! Woo hoo! Sorry ab the spotting, but some is normal right?
    Fingers crossed for a sticky baby! :) we will be due date buddies i believe!
    Also they have me set for an u/s on 1/21 for the same reason... :)
    Goid luck!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options

Everyone should be updated!!  That was a lot of work, moving all 4 of you ladies to the BFP section ;)

@fullfhope So sorry that your cycle got pushed back.  I feel your pain - it sucks!!  As if going through the whole process isn't hard enough.

Trying for #2

• Options
    So I took a test last week and it was negative, but my period came back, so that's positive.

Update: after some soul searching, I'm gonna take a break from trying until I get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a bunch of weight in the last two months and I don't want to start off being pregnant this heavy.
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Update spoke with ob blood tinged mucus implantation she said. Doing us jan 16th.
  • Options
    My ivf was a bust, got the dreaded BFN call yesterday. I will be on hold for now until my wtf appointment and then go from there. Best of luck to anyone cycling now!
    Me: 39. DH: 39 IVF1: m/c IVF2: cancelled IVF3: BFP! DD IVF4: BFN IVF5: BFP! Due Dec 2014
  • Options
    My IUI was canceled for no response. On CD17, my follies were the same as CD15 (15mm), so my RE canceled the cycle. And then just 2 days later, I got AF. WTF?! Very disappointing. 

QOTD: Besides getting pregnant, I'd like to move houses to something a little bigger and I'd like to spend more time with my girlfriends this year.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"