February 2014 Moms
Options

Amazon Baby Nursery Event & Target Clearance

For those of you who still need to buy your crib/mattress/etc...

https://www.babycheapskate.com/2013/12/30/spend-250-get-a-50-promotional-credit-during-amazons-baby-nursery-event/

Amazon’s running a Baby Nursery Eventright now. Spend $250 on select items and get a $50 promotional credit.

Includes over 2,000 items–mattresses, cribs, mattress covers, bedding, gliders, mobiles, sleep sacks and more. Many items are already on sale, too. A few deals:

The promo credit expires at the end of April.

Also, now is a great time to hit your local Target and check out what's on sale.  Most are currently marked at 30-50% off... mine had strollers, pack n plays, bouncy seats, swings, etc.  Happy shopping :-)

Re: Amazon Baby Nursery Event & Target Clearance

• Options
    Yes, this is helpful! And I'm pretty sure I completely forgot about a Pack and Play sheet. Ha. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes, this is helpful! And I'm pretty sure I completely forgot about a Pack and Play sheet. Ha. 
    Let me tell you, that PNP sheet is one of the most practical items we own.  We always throw it in the suitcase and take it with us when we travel and have to use hotel pack n plays!  I've been surprised to find that hotels don't usually provide a fitted sheet for the PNP, they just give you a normal full size flat sheet to lay in the bottom.  Hello, SIDS risk.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@slwprincess I hadn't even thought of that... I just had a few friends tell me the PnP sheets are useless... and I was going to return mine... second thinking that already!!! ;-) 

Although we will probably travel with our own PnP if we can fit it... 
    We fly a lot so there is no way I'm hauling another thing and paying to check it. Most hotels have them for no charge- just request it ahead of time. Some hotels even have this cool PNP cover thing that comes off and is totally washable so you don't have to worry about a teething toddler chewing on the rails ;-).

• Options
    We will actually be in a hotel when LO is only a few weeks old because of our side business... our event falls on March 15th... I'm thinking for this though I'll just pack the rock n play... hopefully LO doesn't hate it..
    Or you can always turn your suitcase into a travel crib like this...  At first I thought OMG.. but then I was like, that's kinda brilliant.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"