July 2012 Moms
Options

PW: I miss...

...getting on TB in the middle if the night to find all kinds of entertainment. I'm camped on the couch, jacked up by Percocet, held captive by my sleeping newborn. I'd be sleeping, but Em has been awake and jabbering to herself in her crib for an hour. Our house is so small that I can hear her clearly. I'm waiting for her to fall back asleep, have a meltdown, or start doing somersaults.

So, is anyone else up and about? I'm about to start stalking other boards.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: PW: I miss...

• Options
    I'm here! It's 4:30am and I can't sleep. These babies arrive in a month and I'm stressing over every little thing. Right now I'm laying here freaking about taking two months unpaid leave. I don't know how we're going to do it. :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options
    While I am sorry that you two will also be sleep deprived, I'm glad I will soon have some company at 4 AM! I can't believe you are both so close. It doesn't seem like that much time has gone by. Can't wait to see the new squishy babies!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Trixi282 I know. This pregnancy is flying by! I'm supposed to deliver right around 36 weeks so we're almost there. I'm ready to meet these babies. :)

@babywinks 6 days?! Oh my gosh, that's so exciting! Best of luck for a smooth delivery!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"