November 2012 Moms
Options

fav gifts for us mamas?

did you all get some nice gifts this year? 

Do you have a fav?

I LOVE my wine sippy cups and a necklace I got with a little S on it... but I love MORE the straightening iron I just used for the first time... OMG it took no time and my think wavy hair is straight and glossy!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: fav gifts for us mamas?

• Options
    DH got me a Leachco Snoogle pregnancy pillow. That thing is heaven!
    I also got a Kindle Fire. Now I just need to find the time to figure out how it works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH got me a yosegi Japanese puzzle box to hold the hair from Donovan's first hair cut and the arm bands from the hospital.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugg slipper moccasins and a fleece robe from Restoration Hardware...I may never leave the house again.

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

• Options
    Maternity clothes, awesome colored dry erase markers for school, and another big girl car seat for DD.

• Options
    DH and I decided purchase tickets to a symphony performance in March. Does that count?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    My kindle fire HDX!!!! Woo! Such a surprise! And my mom got me some really pretty black diamond earrings!
  • Options
    DH got me a kindle fire HDX, which I've been playing with for a couple months (he got it on a black friday/cyber Monday deal), a couple infinity scarves which I love and MIL/FIL got me a fitbit which I'm really excited about since I'm trying to get back in shape!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH bought me a family ring. My mom got me some awesome rain boots (ky wildcats), might be lame to most but I loved them n the store. I was with her when she bought them "for herself". And from DS he picked out some pjs for me. :) he did good! lol.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We weren't supposed to do anything big since our ski trip was our gift to each other, however DH bought me a new ski jacket.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    FI's grandparents bought us (mostly for me though) a Costco membership and $100 in gift cards for Costco. I was very excited :)
  • Options
    Canada goose coat from DH. I hated my other coat!
  • Options
    we are a lucky group of ladies
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"