Illinois Babies
Options

Dr Amy Gaunt

Does anyone know Dr Amy Gaunt?  Any opinions?

Re: Dr Amy Gaunt

• Options
    I used to go to Amy Gaunt when I lived in Downers Grove, which was not during my pregnancy. I really liked her a lot. She was willing to work with me and do more than a typical obgyn.
  • Options
    Thank you.  Who did you use for your pregnancy?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
      i saw her for my yearly  exams a few times , i switched to the good sam dr's when i got pregnant...

my ob/gyn is in Good Samaritan hospital (advocate good sam group)-downers grove in the hospital's medical building,super convent,  i love all 4 drs there- my primary is dr balash but have seen all of them now and have been very happy.

i had 2 m/c this year and they were amazing, now im pregnant at 11 weeks :-)they have seen me a bizillion times due to the past m/c, they are respectfull even with my crazy hormones and worries. they even fit me in with in a 1/2 hour without an apt when i thought i was m/c again (everything is ok though)

highly recommended!

they have good online reviews as well!

Tre Medical Limited-

3825 Highland Ave
    Ste 3K

Downers Grove, IL 60515
    (630) 968-2144
    image"Lilypie">
  • Options
    Better late than never...Dr. Gaunt has been my Gyn for five years thru abnormal paps and biopsies, etc. just found out on Christmas I'm 4wks. Very excited to have her as my OB. She's is great! Highly recommend her.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Have you met the other doctors in the group?
  • Options
    I have not yet, however a good.friend that rdcommended me to the group originally sees Dr Cheng and is very happy with her. When are you due?
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"