2nd Trimester

Movement question

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have felt baby move since early on but only from the inside. I try to have my husband or daughter feel when the baby kicks but with no success. Is this normal? Would you say my baby is faced towards my back or something or are his kicks just not strong enough to feel from outside the belly just yet? Thanks! 

Re: Movement question

• it sounds like baby might not be strong enough to be felt from the outside yet. but that wont last long :)

• Do you have an anterior placenta? That makes a world of difference when feeling movements

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • mcgeeva said:
    Do you have an anterior placenta? That makes a world of difference when feeling movements
    Not sure...my doctor has never said anything about an anterior placenta but then again she hasn't really said much about my baby. She doesn't do much measuring when she does quick ultrasounds and my last 20 week ultrasound (she wasn't there) the tech took measurements and observed baby but didn't tell me anything at all except for the sex of the baby :/ 
  • I'm 24 weeks and my husband was able to feel him for the first time last night. Also I can see my belly move when he moves.
  • DH felt DD from the outside closer to 24 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"