TTC After a Loss

♥♥♥ Lost February Love Bugs Check-In ♥♥♥ (BFP warning)

buggirl72buggirl72 member
edited December 2013 in TTC After a Loss
♥♥♥ Lost February Love Bugs Check-In ♥♥♥
This check-in is for Tuesday, December 31, 2013.  

****BFPs warning**** If today is not your day to see a BFP, please skip the section below the graduates list.

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you have a fun and save evening!

This is a weekly check-in posted on Tuesdays, open to any and all ladies who have had a loss with an EDD or loss date in the month of February (any year). To all the new ladies, welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss, but glad you can find support here. Please introduce yourself and tell us your story, and I will add you to our Current Members list.
Current Members, give us any updates and let us know how you’re doing.
Here is our badge if you would like to add it  to your siggy:image
~Current Members List~

Angus26 EDD 02/02/2014 - Baby Molly born sleeping at 25 weeks.

avioletsky EDD 02/05/2014

Buggirl72 EDD 02/07/2013 - Baby Zachary born and grew angel wings on 09/22/2012 at 20w

sarcaztic10 EDD 02/08/2014

clh4444 Loss Date 02/11/1998

clh4444 EDD 02/14/2014

angelaclevenger EDD 02/14/2014

Kateisoptimistic  EDD 02/14/2014

JenOSU  EDD 02/15/2014

Courtney1741 EDD 02/21/2014

Tappin2B EDD 02/21/2014

ksgsmu EDD 2/22/2014

Graduates:GavinRonansMom, NJMom050911, SgrRay929, mmedov01, mattsgirl2004, Meli1025, Ameliyah, Marcilene1, lisagde, dragonfly711, kountingsheep, mrsd0930

Congrats to mmnumber5 and MrsHamon09!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please update us with what is going on in your life!

QOTD: Hard to believe that 2014 is already here! Jalara posted an idea about, throughout the new year, whenever something positive happens to write it on a slip of paper and to place it in a jar. On the next New Year’s Eve you would then open the jar and read all of the positive events.  Has anyone done something similar to this before and/or is this something you might do for this year?

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ♥♥♥ Lost February Love Bugs Check-In ♥♥♥ (BFP warning)

• Hi @buggirl72 !  thanks for doing the checkin!  How are you?  Has work calmed down a bit for you?

I'm doing ok, spent last week with the inlaws for the holiday which was ok, but some parts were uncomfortable as it was the first time i had seen or spoken to my DH's family since out loss, no one mentioned it.  I'm sure they just didn't know what to say, but I wish they could have at least said SOMETHING to acknowledge our loss and what we went through.  Anyhow, I am feeling more optimistic about this cycle - I'm on CD 17 and have not O'd yet, but am expecting a temp shift hopefully tomorrow morning. 

As far as the jar, I really like this idea - I have been so negative over the last few months that I think it might make me focus on the positive as it is happening.  MY DH will prob think this is silly, but even if it is just for me I may do this. 

I'm doing good! Work is much better - I start a new temp job next week which will be a good thing. Only 40 hours a week but I can work more if I want, no requirement or expectation to go over that.

I'm sorry everyone avoided bringing up your loss. I agree that a lot of that may come from people just not knowing what to say. I'm not sure if you have thought about what you want to do for your EDD but maybe you can send an email/FB message to your family letting them know what you plan to do and seeing if they want to take part (such as lighting a candle at a certain time). It would be a way for you to gently let them know that it is okay to talk about and to take part in remembering your LO.

• Not a whole lot is going on here. I am not sad to see 2013 go away but I could send it off with a few choice words... Between me loosing my job, moving away from our house and our family, the losses, and us coming up on the 1 year of trying mark it has been the worst year of my life. I hope that 2014 will be better... they say there is no where to go but up when you reached the bottom but every time I feel that I have reached the bottom it drops out and there is a new even worse bottom. 

Anyways, sorry about all of the negativity, I hope that 2014 will be better for all of us! 

QOTW: that sounds really cool but I doubt I would be able to stick to it.... I may give it a try. 
    2013 definitely threw a lot of negative things your way and I hope 2014 is much better.  If you do decide to do the jar idea, don't put too much pressure on yourself about how often you need to put something in it - and you can start with the really small stuff (which is also some of the best IMHO - like waking up in your H's arms).

I'm thinking about putting a jar on  my night stand - that way it can be something I do before bed or when I first get up.

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats @mmnumber5 and @MrsHamon09 so very happy for you!!

Not much new here. CD31/10DPO just waiting to start AF or test. I am trying to hold out at least 2 more days to test. I am also ready to see 2013 leave. The whole year seems to have been nothing but a struggle in one way or another and I am just ready to move on! DH and I are really struggling with our relationship and TTC stress right now so that isn't helping!

The thankful jar sounds like a great idea! I am actually thinking of starting one as of tomorrow! Thanks for the idea g! Hope your job is a little less stress for you! And that you enjoy it just as much!! Happy New Year ladies!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • Congrats @mmnumber5 and @MrsHamon09 so very happy for you!! Not much new here. CD31/10DPO just waiting to start AF or test. I am trying to hold out at least 2 more days to test. I am also ready to see 2013 leave. The whole year seems to have been nothing but a struggle in one way or another and I am just ready to move on! DH and I are really struggling with our relationship and TTC stress right now so that isn't helping! The thankful jar sounds like a great idea! I am actually thinking of starting one as of tomorrow! Thanks for the idea g! Hope your job is a little less stress for you! And that you enjoy it just as much!! Happy New Year ladies!!
    Oh no!  I know it is really, really hard to do, but maybe take a temping/opk/timing break for a cycle or two and just focus on you and DH (assuming that the TTC stress is the problem). 

• Congrats to @mmnumber5 & @MrsHamon09 So happy for them!

Today is CD1 for me.  The last 2 cycles she came at 28 days...this time she was 25 days.  I didn't temp or do OPK's so I based our timing off of what usually happens and we were off.  I think I am going to start temping again.  I am not a fan of OPK's so much. 

I really want to do the jar idea!!  I even have a jar already I can use!  I think putting it by the bed is a smart idea.  I have a shelf right near the bed that I could put it on. 
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Tappin2B said:
    Congrats to @mmnumber5 & @MrsHamon09 So happy for them!

Today is CD1 for me.  The last 2 cycles she came at 28 days...this time she was 25 days.  I didn't temp or do OPK's so I based our timing off of what usually happens and we were off.  I think I am going to start temping again.  I am not a fan of OPK's so much. 

I really want to do the jar idea!!  I even have a jar already I can use!  I think putting it by the bed is a smart idea.  I have a shelf right near the bed that I could put it on. 
    Sorry for CD1 and the bad timing. Temping is not a bad idea - at least you will know when you O.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"