August 2014 Moms
Options

First trimester plus a cold = misery

It isn't even right to be fighting a cold during the first trimester. As if I didn't feel gross/sick/exhausted enough already? Oh yeah, and my MIL arrives today to stay with us for 5 days. Lord help me.

DH and I got into it last night over whether or not I could take sudafed. My OB has it on the list of approved meds, so I was all for it. Silly DH has to go and google it and have a freak out. This is why we don't google anything about pregnancy, honey, there are too many different opinions out there about EVERYTHING. I trust my doctor. End of story.

I have nicknamed DH the pregnancy police.
~* FTM, BFP 11/20/13, EDD 8/3/14 *~
~* Married since 5/19/12 *~

Re: First trimester plus a cold = misery

• Options
    Yep, I get a cold each time in the first trimester.  It's miserable.
  • Options
    I also have the URI from hell - going to the doctor today.  DW was freaking out about me taking Children's Tylenol and Nyquil after doing her own "research."  I asked her if she would prefer to chance the high fever or the light alcohol in Nyquil in terms of potential effects on the fetus and then she settled down a bit.  I am also bonding with my (DW approved) neti pot though.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a horrendous cold last week and only took benedryl at night and it was horrible. Its on my approved list also so I say take it. My dh has been acting the same way and its driving me nuts!

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"