December 2012 Moms

Got my elfster gift!!

Just don't know what it is yet!  My DH called and said it was there but I have to wait to get home to get it :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Got my elfster gift!!

• Well there was no name on it so I don't know who to thank!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• I was kind of wondering how we're going to figure this out... Like, I know who I had, but no idea who had me.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I sent a signed card w/ mine (didn't know if I was supposed to, but figured in every other Secret Santa exchange I've been in, I found out who it was at the end....), but I also don't know who mine is. Which is too bad, b/c I'd like to thank her....I got two adorable onesies! :)
  • Marchesa! We got ours from you and we LOVE IT!!
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine was signed and I also signed the one I sent. I figured we are supposed to keep it a secret on here until everyone gets theirs.
    But Milla loves hers and has already worn it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • I signed mine with my name and my user name.  So whoever sent mine THANK YOU!!!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• We loved ours as well even though I don't know who sent it. I signed ours with a note. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I didn't get mine yet but got an email from pay pal that my package was being delivered from a Kathryn I won't put the last name, but I don't know anyone by that name so I'm assuming it's that. But it's being shipped to the wrong address :( boo!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh no @dlbello23 that stinks!!  I hope it gets redirected to your correct address!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• I have NO idea who my recipient is! It's driving me nuts. I didn't get it out until the other day, it says they'll get it tomorrow or Friday, I think, on my receipt.

imageimageimage

Oh yays!! So glad you like it! :)

Also a big THANK YOU to whoever my giver was! :)

• I sent mine to Illinois to a Cathryn, so if its you I hope you like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What's the wrong address!?!? It's me!!! Did I write it down wrong!? Shit shit shit.
  • @vana&renn....that's me!!!  Thank you so much!  I'll post a picture of Morgan wearing it for the next HDBD!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Sounds good !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JackiemxoxoJackiemxoxo member
    edited December 2013
    Babar78 said:
    We loved ours as well even though I don't know who sent it. I signed ours with a note. 
    I'm your elfster!
    :D

Yay! Well thank you again, we loved it so much we took dd to see santa in it. We couldn't get a smile but Im glad the headband stayed on. 

For those of you that can't see it, it said candy cane cutie. (Don't mind the pink sneakers, she has grown out of every dress shoe!)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What's the wrong address!?!? It's me!!! Did I write it down wrong!? Shit shit shit.

Yeah it was sent to 601 it's 691 we went to the post office and told them so hopefully we get it, I'll let you know :)

BabyFetus Ticker

Oh yays!! So glad you like it! :)

Also a big THANK YOU to whoever my giver was! :)

I sent the boys the onesies, your welcome!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Babar78 said:

I have NO idea who my recipient is! It's driving me nuts. I didn't get it out until the other day, it says they'll get it tomorrow or Friday, I think, on my receipt.
    Got it yesterday and I LOVE it! She has been battling a cold and respiratory infection since Saturday (reason why I have not been bumping much this week) so mama got NO sleep last night! Once she is up and running I will def take some pics!!!

Yey! I almost got the same one for DD since when I bought it she was not sleeping well. She picked out the
    socks :)

imageimageimage
  • Hi Ladies!  Since I set up the Elfster, I think I can list who got whom but will wait until next week in case packages are still arriving.  

I got mine from @Litgirl.  I can't wait to put it on Sonja:)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you @jsoubel for our gift!

imageimageimage
  • dlbello23 said:

What's the wrong address!?!? It's me!!! Did I write it down wrong!? Shit shit shit.

Yeah it was sent to 601 it's 691 we went to the post office and told them so hopefully we get it, I'll let you know :)
    :-( please let me know! How did I screw that up!?!? worst elfster ever!

• I sent mine via Target to make sure it got there on time since I missed the overseas shipping guarantee date, so I don't think that was from me,  I can't figure out my elfee's screen name, so it might be you- is your last name a synonym for cost?

My elf was very organised and so creative!  I need to post up a pic of Seb in his onesie, it's so sweet. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here is Seb wearing his onesie.  I play roller derby and his 'skate name' is Sir Bash.  I love it!  Thank you so much, anonymous elf! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey, can I chime in and thank my elf? I just opened my amazon package. I'm really not sure who my elf is, but thank you !! There was no note, but something about it makes me guess Sebsmum?? It seems like it came from overseas!

It was me!!! Total mommy brain forgot to add a note. Sorry :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • We're still missing ours :(
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Ladies: Here is the Reveal

Secret Santa Recipient
    1. Anna M. Katie G.
    2. Cathryn K Jill F.
    3. Chelsea D Heather H
    4. Diane J Anna M
    5. Heather H Mae D.
    6. Isabel P. Lena C.
    7. Jackie M. Savannah L.
    8. Jenny Z. Namphuyo L.
    9. Jill F. Patty P.
    10. Jill W. Jenny Z.
    11. Katie G. Diane J.
    12. Laura E. Jill W.
    13. Lena C. Nancy B.
    14. Mae D. Laure E.
    15. Namphuyo L. Jackie M.
    16. Nancy B. Chelsea D.
    17. Patty P. Isabel P.
    18. Savannah L Cathryn K.

• If you still have not received your Secret Santa gift, PM me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"