September 2013 Moms
Options

A spin on our PP bodies

Since there's been a lot of talk on S13 about our PP bodies and getting back into shape and such I thought I would share this. I just thought it was sweet and a nice reminder that NONE of us should be ashamed of our rockin bods.

I don't think I've seen it on here but sorry if it's already been posted. Also if someone wants to make it clicky, I'm not near a computer, I'd love you!

https://weseekjoy.blogspot.com/2013/12/babies-ruin-bodies.html?m=1
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A spin on our PP bodies

• Options
    This is a lovely article. I very much struggle with not being hard on myself because my body just did something amazing, and the constant feelings of self-consciousness at how I currently look. I do want to get my body back to a point where I am comfortable, but I tell myself every day that my daughter is worth keeping every pound, stretch mark, and saggy skin even if it's for the rest of my life.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I love that it was written not only for those that have a little extra weight to lose but also for those who just feel out of shape
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love this. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thank you for this... a great reminder of why I look how I look now, its so worth it :)
    Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• Options
    Thank you, I needed that!!
  • Options
    Thank you! What a beautiful piece of writing, and exactly what I needed to read right now. Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    Stealing this!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    Stealing this as well, thank you for sharing

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Thank you for posting this! I needed it - especially since Blake's baptism is next Saturday and I'm beating myself up for not losing all of the weight before it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"