February 2013 Moms

So sick of a runny nose and cough!

I feel like all fall/winter my little one has either had a runny nose and cough or been teething. We go about a week where it is gone and then it is back again. When does this stop?! I feel bad for him.
Sorry just had to vent

Re: So sick of a runny nose and cough!

• We are in the exact.same.boat. Luckily, he's a very happy little guy and doesn't seem to be put out too much. I just feel bad because I feel like he's forgotten what it's like to be perfectly healthy! :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I'm with you both. As you see in the thread best part of my day, my sarcasm regarding snot. It's never ending
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah we got the baby cold too. It's her first time being sick. It was like she got a cold, was all better, then a cold again with an added cough. BUT two days ago I saw a tiny piece of molar peeking through! WTF! So I'm not sure what's what anymore
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh, with you.  I feel like someone in our house has been sick consistently since thanksgiving, and DS2 got something bad on Christmas and was just miserable :( 

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Well I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. I wish that all our little ones get better soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"