1st Trimester

clear blue fertility monitor?

Yay or ney? How many of you using it got a bfp within 6 months? Is it worth the money?

Re: clear blue fertility monitor?

• I got it but I have pcos so it isnt recommended for me. I used it for 2 months then went on a cruise and forgot it but I conceived on the cruise (as far as I know... I have my first u/s this coming Friday). I heard the wondfos on amazon are a lot better and way cheaper.

27 y/o - Dx with PCOS 7/10/13 - Started on Metformin 8/26/13.

BFP - 11/19/13      EDD - 7/18/14

Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2013
    We used it with DD and this pregnancy. It took one cycle with DD and two with this pregnancy. I liked it better than other cheaper brands because it gives you a clear cut positive (a smiley face) instead if trying to figure out if the line is dark enough. I tend to overthink things so I like it when there is no guess work involved.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Conceived the first month using it. I didn't pay full price, I would look into Craigslist or a Facebook selling page, that's where I got mine.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Lurking from 2nd tri

I got pregnant right away last Dec.  Had a MMC in Feb.  waited 2 cycles then ttc again.  After a few months decided to buy the CBFM  I think I used it 3 cycles before becoming pregnant.  

I also did Wonderfo's on top of the CBFM.  One month I was glad I did because the monitor never said that I was ready to O while the Wonderfos did.

I was glad I bought it, were the Wonderfos good enough probably but I liked having both!!! LOL

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Lurking from 2nd tri

I got pregnant right away last Dec.  Had a MMC in Feb.  waited 2 cycles then ttc again.  After a few months decided to buy the CBFM  I think I used it 3 cycles before becoming pregnant.  

I also did Wonderfo's on top of the CBFM.  One month I was glad I did because the monitor never said that I was ready to O while the Wonderfos did.

I was glad I bought it, were the Wonderfos good enough probably but I liked having both!!! LOL

WTF are Wonderfos? 

@Lindsrockies

Wonderfos are ovulation test strips.  You can get like 100 of them and 25 pregnancy tests for cheap from amazon.  Well worth it!!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(

• We used it with DD and this pregnancy. It took one cycle with DD and two with this pregnancy. I liked it better than other cheaper brands because it gives you a clear cut positive (a smiley face) instead if trying to figure out if the line is dark enough. I tend to overthink things so I like it when there is no guess work involved.

I think you're talking about the Clearblue Easy ovulation tests.  OP is asking about the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor. @lyndseyloveshugh

OP, I didn't really think mine was worth the money.  I used it while TTC my first.  I ended up with longer cycles and the monitor stops asking for sticks after 10 sticks.  The sticks are hideously expensive, and they really don't tell you much more than cheaper OPKs will.  @sgdc2011

Ah yes, reading fail :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lurking from 2nd tri

WTF are Wonderfos? 

@Lindsrockies

Wonderfos are ovulation test strips.  You can get like 100 of them and 25 pregnancy tests for cheap from amazon.  Well worth it!!!!
    LOL, I know what Wondfos are.  I just had to snicker at them being called "Wonderfos"  @dragonfly711
    @Lindsrockies  LOL HA sorry, was not even paying attention, watching TV at the same time. LOL I just kept spelling them that way too. HAHAHA

• Yes worth it. 1st time got preg in 1 cycle. This time I got preg using it but wasn't trying. I mixed test sticks from 2 diff boxes and the monitor never showed I ovulated but I did. Got preg a few months earlier than planned but it's all good.
  • I bought one because all the info regarding temping hurt my head, so I decided to try what I saw as an easier option first and see how it went. Got pregnant first cycle using it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"