Secondary IF

Oh crap! It's Monday! *Making a home monday*

1.) are you sick of holiday food?

Yes.

2.) Do you keep your tree up til the new year?

Yes- I've heard it's bad luck to take it down early and I'll be damned if I have a shitty year over an effing tree :D

3.) Are you having a hard time with all of the mass influx of toys for LO (space wise) ?

Yes- DS got so many mega bloks and he already had a ton. I let my MIL keep some at her house for him to have there.

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: Oh crap! It's Monday! *Making a home monday*

• 1.) are you sick of holiday food?

Yes.

Yes- it's pretty and I'm lazy :)

3.) Are you having a hard time with all of the mass influx of toys for LO (space wise) ?

Already went to Target today to buy Lego storage bins. And I've got to do something about the dress-up area...looks like a princess dress bomb exploded over there. I also have secret plans to purge old toys that are collecting dust. Muahahaha!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

Dear god, someone remove all the chocolate from my house before I eat it all.

We keep it up till at least January 8th in honor of my husband's Ukrainian Orthodox upbringing.  Honestly, I'm ready to bring it down yesterday.

3.) Are you having a hard time with all of the mass influx of toys for LO (space wise) 
     I hit up IKEA over the weekend and have all that ish stored away.  Our next adventure is to knock out the closet in our guest room/play room to make more room for all his toys.

..yeah..  We are DIYers.  
  • Loading the player...

I only had holiday food on Christmas and I was too effing drunk to enjoy it. So my answer is, no :'( 

2.) Do you keep your tree up til the new year? Eff no. I took it all down Christmas night. You know I can't wait for the shit to be over. 

Yes. I'm getting ready to do a Salvation Army overhaul, whenever I can work up the energy. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • No, because I likes what I don't have to cook!! Usually- I almost took it down today, then I got sad and left it up. And absolutely. DS has so much stuff. It's everywhere. I have pretty much bought Target out of organization bins.

No I love having all the food around my family has always been big on the food around the holidays.

No it will come down tomorrow it is real and I think it needs to go before it burns the house down.  DS will help me get the tree down and we didn't put any of our other stuff up since we went to my parents for Christmas

We had a problem before all the new toys.  We are remodeling the upstairs so we have all of the toys in the living room and are all sleeping in the one bedroom on the main level.  Can't wait for his playroom and bedroom to be finished
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

Yes.

It's still standing, so it will make it until my day off tomorrow.  I already removed ornaments though and would've done more Christmas clean-up yesterday had I had the time.  I'm just really grumpy lately and have this desire to clear all of the Christmas stuff out so that I can feel like we have more space and order and maybe even sanity in our house. 

Somewhat but I think I made it all work.  The problem is if he gets any more stuff, I'm out of ideas on how to store it.  I don't know what the hell I'm going to do if we are able to conceive again and have to pull the baby stuff back out.  I'm going to drown in toys and chaos.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

Yes.

It's still standing, so it will make it until my day off tomorrow.  I already removed ornaments though and would've done more Christmas clean-up yesterday had I had the time.  I'm just really grumpy lately and have this desire to clear all of the Christmas stuff out so that I can feel like we have more space and order and maybe even sanity in our house. 

Somewhat but I think I made it all work.  The problem is if he gets any more stuff, I'm out of ideas on how to store it.  I don't know what the hell I'm going to do if we are able to conceive again and have to pull the baby stuff back out.  I'm going to drown in toys and chaos.

I will face the same issue with #2. We live in a modest house and I have to get creative with storage :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

No....not yet!

We didn't have a proper tree this year as we were away for the holidays....DS decorated a plant and I think it's going to be tough to get him to give up the lights!

No...we did a MASSIVE clean out before the holidays and we were extremely clear that we didn't want any big toys from relatives (helps too as we live overseas from our family so they know we can only fit so much in the suitcases).
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis

Yes! I had sushi the other night just so that I could eat something different!

Nope. I usually try to take it down the day after Christmas but it all came down on Sunday!

3.) Are you having a hard time with all of the mass influx of toys for LO (space wise)?

When we moved her new art table to her play room we went through a lot of the toys she already has and purged a bunch. It was kind of sad but I figured that if we do get lucky enough to have another, we won't need as much since DD will be there to play with them.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

No.. we only had it on Christmas and was at my mom's and we didn't take any leftovers. 

Yes, we will probably throw it out when the trash pick up is for it.  Next week. 

No toys for this LO.  Except some random things that he puts up on his dresser or computer desk.  

Yep! 100% except for deviled eggs and cranberry sauce. I could eat those two things every day!

We normally keep it up until New Year's Day but I was so over it that I took all the decorations down Saturday. I'm not worried about luck since we don't seem to have much, haha!

DD's stuff was small for the most part and we cleaned out and donated stuff before Christmas so it hasn't been too bad. 
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"