TTC After a Loss

Throat Punch Time!

Anyone?
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• TP to DH for not trusting the two - not one but two - licensed plumbers who said that the toilet couldn't be fixed and had to be replaced.  Now whatcha gonna do?
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• TP to BIL for getting taken to jail and TP for husband for paying the $1000 to bail him out. BIL owes us about 10,000 already. UGH!

imageimage

Started TTC July 24, 2012
    BFP #1 June 15, 2013 ended in MMC July 21, 2013
    BFP #2 October 13, 2013 ended in natural miscarriage November 1, 2013
    ALL WELCOME
  • Loading the player...
  • peggels24 Sorry but that made me giggle a little. I hope he listens and gets it replaced soon!
    angelaclevenger Yikes! That is really crappy. ((Hugs))
    ~*~ 
    1 man. 1 woman.
    1 cancer diagnosis. 1 victory.
    1 second term loss. 3 first term losses.
    No one giving up. Ever.
    ~*~
    Everyone Welcome! 

• @peggles hope you get it replaced soon! Maybe now YH will listen ;)
    @angela so sorry to hear that! The things we do for family :/ Your BIL is lucky to have you two in his life!

*warning- child mentioned*

TP my SIL who insists on having a huge, over-the-top bday party for my niece 1 week after she got completely spoiled for Christmas, and "suggesting" gifts like MORE PRINCESS SHIT and iTunes gift cards. She's turning 4. I refuse to buy iTunes gift cards for a 4 year old.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• @snedge ((hugs))
    @natsfans84 Wow, Itunes for a 4 year old? I agree that I wouldn't buy that. ((hugs)) to you, I hope it gets easier to deal with. 

~*~ 
    1 man. 1 woman.
    1 cancer diagnosis. 1 victory.
    1 second term loss. 3 first term losses.
    No one giving up. Ever.
    ~*~
    Everyone Welcome! 

• @peggles hope you get it replaced soon! Maybe now YH will listen ;)@angela so sorry to hear that! The things we do for family :/ Your BIL is lucky to have you two in his life! *warning- child mentioned* TP my SIL who insists on having a huge, over-the-top bday party for my niece 1 week after she got completely spoiled for Christmas, and "suggesting" gifts like MORE PRINCESS SHIT and iTunes gift cards. She's turning 4. I refuse to buy iTunes gift cards for a 4 year old.
    Thanks, I dont blame you about the gift card. a 4 year old ddoesnt need itunes.

imageimage

ALL WELCOME
  • classicstar28classicstar28 member
    edited December 2013
    @angelaclevenger That is really horrible.  Sorry you have to deal with that.
    @natsfans84 That is ridiculous!  I hate when people act like that and a 4 year old doesn't need iTunes gift cards.

As for me, TP to the whole job hunting process.  Not much open in education right now so I'm looking for basically anything that doesn't sound too horrible.  But it's all sales positions or things I don't have the experience for.  I despise sales jobs.  I'd rather clean horse stalls than sell things.  Bleh.
    Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice
  • @classicstar28 ((hugs)) and FX you find something soon. Bonus points if it's something you love! I know how hard it is, having been unemployed (not gainfully employed, anyway-- being a dog walker didn't pay a single bill) for nearly 2 years. Sending positive thoughts your way!

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• To myself. I decided to start temping this cycle. (AF literally just ended with slight spotting) I got the thermometer Sunday and tested it out. 98.0. Ok thats normal. I knew I had to take it in the AM to be accurate but I wanted to make sure the thing worked.. So this AM I took it and I got 98.7. WTH. then I realized, I had gotten up, and moved around and brushed my teeth. DAMN IT! I didn't realize you take it THE SECOND you wake while your still in bed.
    Me: 27, DH:33 Married Sept. 18,2010image 
    BFP Oct. 15, 2013 , EDD June 22, 2014 (Two days before DH's birthday).  
    HB found @ 6wks, NMC @ 8wks LO stopped developing.
    Currently TTC

• @peggles hope you get it replaced soon! Maybe now YH will listen ;)@angela so sorry to hear that! The things we do for family :/ Your BIL is lucky to have you two in his life! *warning- child mentioned* TP my SIL who insists on having a huge, over-the-top bday party for my niece 1 week after she got completely spoiled for Christmas, and "suggesting" gifts like MORE PRINCESS SHIT and iTunes gift cards. She's turning 4. I refuse to buy iTunes gift cards for a 4 year old.
    @natsfans84 I agree that iTunes gift cards for a 4yr old is totally ridiculous. However, as someone who's birthday is Dec. 30th, I feel I can weigh in from a different perspective on the "over-the-top" birthday party one week after Xmas. My mom was always very careful and deliberate to make my birthday totally separate from Xmas. I always had a birthday party, separate gifts, etc. She said it shouldn't matter if my birthday was on Dec 30th or July 30th. So I don't think it's really fair to hold that against her. It's her birthday; she can't help when she was born. Just my opinion.
  • I can appreciate that, blackbird. Happy birthday, btw :) She's not my kid so my opinion doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't spoil my child rotten at multiple Christmases with dozens of gifts + those from family, and then have the audacity to suggest an approved list of gifts for a huge birthday bash a week later. I'd probably not go over the top for both Christmas and birthday. But like I said, not my kid. Plus I'm pretty anti-materialistic so I hate the idea that I'm obligated to spend a certain amount of money on meaningless gifts.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Ok, new TP related to my other one. TP to my husband for leaving the Mexican resturaunt to go bail his brother out if jail and leaving me here alone. No car. No money. Oh well. Been here for about 40 min. Lol. No sexy time for him tonight for SURE.

imageimage

ALL WELCOME
  • Not mentioned these poor little men working here think he left me and will not be coming back. They have checked on me like a million times saying in a sorry voice "are you ok mam" hehe.

imageimage

ALL WELCOME
  • Ok, new TP related to my other one. TP to my husband for leaving the Mexican resturaunt to go bail his brother out if jail and leaving me here alone. No car. No money. Oh well. Been here for about 40 min. Lol. No sexy time for him tonight for SURE.

I am so sorry! Did he get arrested again? Or, is this the same bailout you mentioned previously? What a mess for you. ((Hugs))

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Same one. They just wouldn't let him out until now.

imageimage

ALL WELCOME
  • @angelaclevenger can you say mucho margarita?
  • @angelaclevenger can you say mucho margarita?

Haha, he finally came back.

imageimage

ALL WELCOME
    check out https://www.goldieblox.com/ (from Lincoln- a female scientist)
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Thanks for the suggestions girls! MH and I LOVE the Goldie Blox, but I mentioned them to my SIL and she said no, she'd prefer Ariel/Frozen stuff or iTunes (MH also thinks the iTunes is for her).. The party is "Under the Sea" themed and people are supposed to dress up as mermaids or pirates. I decided I'm not even going bc it's the DC-area ladies GTG that day!! I'd rather not go to the party bc it'll put me in a crappy mood all day.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• @meg have you been to that store before and seen that particular cashier? Def bizarre, I would have spoken to a manager!

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"