September 2012 Moms

Can we have a little bitchfest?

2»

Re: Can we have a little bitchfest?

• OMG my freaking knee.
    So I have joint issues, I was born with it. But my right knee has started grinding whenever I bend it and every time I walk it makes a popping sound.
    Honestly the grinding doesn't hurt but it is freaking nails on chalkboard to me.
    I know I need to go to a PCP but all they're going to tell me to lose weight and send me to PT. I'm already working on the first part but this sound is making me stabby.
    BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • @JohnJacobJingleHeimer I'm so sorry for your loss.  Good thoughts your way.
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Loading the player...
  • @johnjacobjingleheimer So very sorry!  Hugs x3! Can we still root for you in the TTC Tuesday threads?

• JJJS, I'm so sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MelsaX said:

@johnjacobjingleheimer I am so sorry for your loss. I had no idea. Much love to you.

My bitch? Work sucks. I'm going on maternity leave in April, and I'm taking 6 months off, but I don't plan on returning. But I'm telling them 6 months because I need to get paid for it (well the 14 weeks I am entitled to).

One of my staff finishes up in a couple of weeks, another one goes on maternity leave 12 days before me. That leave only my shitty assistant manager who is an asshat.
    I've been trying to talk to head office to arrange interviews for new part timers and casuals. But they are being dillholes.

Upside: the drunk druggy driver staff member got the boot. So long, cunt.

Your use of name calling is top notch. Seriously I fucking love you.

JJJS I'm very sorry. (My phone tried to change your name to WWJD)
  • @johnjacobjingleheimer I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anniversary

• DS started daycare the week before Christmas. By Day 4 he stopped crying on drop-off and was supposedly doing well during the day (and actually napping 2-2.5 hours). Christmas week hardly anybody was there so they consolidated all 4 Toddler classrooms into 1. Different teachers and different kids made him a mess all over again. He napped for less than an hour every day and was pretty much a nightmare for the rest of the day after pickup. I was excited to get back to a more "normal" week this week only to find this morning that a bunch of kids are still gone and there is a substitute teacher there this morning. He's most likely going to be a fussy mess all week, not to mention that he has shots at his 15-month appointment today. And I can't even drink to make it better.

Are you sure our kids aren't in the same class? I don't think my kid has taken longer than 40 minute naps in the last ten days either. I have no idea who 3 out of the 4 women were in the classroom today. Sage seemed not at all bothered.

• Jjjs, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • The only thing I can think to vent about is the fact that I can't keep this house straight for more than a few hours to save my life. I used to be so great at housekeeping at our last house, but with this one it just isn't clicking. Not to mention, this house is more than half the size of our last house. I think that's my problem, though. I had more space to hide stuff in our last house and this house has zero storage. I swannee, I'm going to get better. I can't stand a messy house!

Anniversary

• Just came to read this. JJJH- I'm sorry to hear about your loss. *hugs*

@cheese- do you know what the hold up is? Is it the buyers or bank?

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • kelbel527kelbel527 member
    edited December 2013
    JJJS- so sorry :(
    Count me in for the crazy negative windchills, but honestly, I can't bring myself to keep my kids in a fleece with negative 20 windchills. Maybe it's because no matter how fast I am, DS1 is outside waiting for me to unload DS2 for at least a couple mins. I put on the big coats when we get to daycare. And my bitch today is that I really needed a mental break from work and was very excited to have 9 days off, only to have to work all afternoon today because something came up. There is a reason I needed a break. :/

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• @johnjacobjingleheimer sorry for your loss. Look at all the support you have here. Sending strength your way.

• @johnjacobjingleheimer Sending some e-hugs your way...I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Thank you again everyone. I wasn't gonna say anything here but I don't have many other places for support. I appreciate the love.
    I'm so sorry honey.  ((huge hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• SIL shared a car seat safety law article on my Facebook. It's one I've shared a couple times. I also find it ironic that she shared it since she turned her son forward facing a week before he was one because "his legs were cramped and it was okay to do with DS1". I realize that my dislike for her is going to make me dislike pretty much everything she says/does.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • So sorry JJJS. Thoughts and prayers to your family.
    Baby #1 Sept 2012. Baby #2 due Feb 2015.
  • So sorry for your loss JJJS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Maybe I'll put this here. DH and I got a babysitter tonight. I am co-hosting a mini party from 8-11 at my friend's place, then we're walking to the bars.

DH invited a couple friends up and said they could bring their young kids. He decided we'd skip my party and the bars and just stay at home all night. When we have a sitter. Without talking to me. All he could say is that the party isn't at our house so he assumed we weren't going. That is such a copout crock of shit.

Anyway, the kids can't come so it worked out. We only found out they weren't coming because I called and asked if they needed a pack n play or air mattress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I'm so glad to see 2013 go.  Last night, my sister's dog got hit by a car in their apartment complex.  They took him to the animal ER and luckily he just needed stitches to sew his leg back together, but I guess he's in pretty bad pain today.  She said he's just been laying on the bed crying.  His pain meds only work so well.  I'm so thankful it wasn't worse.  In our family, our dogs are like our kids so we were all up last night worrying.  We're going to see him today to try to distract him.  :(
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Maybe I'll put this here. DH and I got a babysitter tonight. I am co-hosting a mini party from 8-11 at my friend's place, then we're walking to the bars.

DH invited a couple friends up and said they could bring their young kids. He decided we'd skip my party and the bars and just stay at home all night. When we have a sitter. Without talking to me. All he could say is that the party isn't at our house so he assumed we weren't going. That is such a copout crock of shit.

Anyway, the kids can't come so it worked out. We only found out they weren't coming because I called and asked if they needed a pack n play or air mattress.

Id be fuming. You lucked out with the kid situation but that is total crap that he disregarded the original plan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• JJJS sorry for your loss :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @bunkinmama @mommap12 it was probably the biggest argument we've had, ever. All other arguments have been about his parents and their lack of boundaries.

Anyway, he reduced it to me being a brat and how ridiculous that one night is worth having that big of a fight with him.... That I need to grow up.

I extrapolated the situation as one tiny speck in a much larger problem - his awful communication, and just steamrolling my plans without having any consideration it speaking with me. It's happened so much lately, and I'm so sick of it. I could give a fuck about NYE or drinking. It's the principle!

He thinks I'm crazy, I think he has Swiss cheese for a brain.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • @johnjacobjingleheimer I'm so sorry, lovey. :(
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • @tinyhumantoe I think our husbands have a lot in common.  I hope some good comes out of the argument, and I hope you have an incredibly awesome night! 

• My bitchfest is about adult prank callers.  Yes, you read that right.  What grown adult in their right mind would call an emergency line for funsies? I can't say, but damn, there are a lot of them.

• I am so sorry JJJS. Hugs hon. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • THT - do you think a rehash tomorrow or this weekend would help? That is twice in one week he has flaked on you. I am sorry. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"