January 2013 Moms
Options

Let's talk poop and diapers!

1. DS had a white coloured poop today. He's been weaning to WCM for a month now and is is the first white poop. To be fair, I think the milk I bout yesterday might be a bit off. He had 3 bottles before I got to thinking the milk might not be great. Anyone had white poop? 2. What size diaper does your LO wear? DS is in a size 5 pampers baby dry, he is close to being out of them, and they only go to a size 6. He is 11 months today and although he uses the potty a few times a day I don't think he will be potty trained for at least another 7 or 8 months. Will I really just put him into pull ups after size 6?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let's talk poop and diapers!

• Options
    We are still in size 3 diapers...DS weighs 23 pounds. Could his poop be that color because of something he ate? We get all sorts of colors just depending on what he eats.

• Options
    Usually poop is white due to lack of nutrition or a stomach virus (typically accompanied by vomiting). Is your lo getting enough fruits, veggies and protein? My ds is 20# and 11 months. We cloth diaper so I have no clue what size he would be in... :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    His diet hasn't changed at all except for more WCM as I am weaning. I had a case of vomiting and diarrhea last nig but it was over as quickly as it came. Maybe he also has a bit. I will see what his next poop is like and then maybe go see a doctor.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD had white poop due to a stomach virus. It started Saturday and her poop is finally starting to get back to normal, just a little lighter in color. I called her pedi about it after day 2 and they said if it stayed for 2 more days to call again, but thankfully it started clearing up. She wears a size 4 in Pampers Cruisers.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. He is 11 months today and about 25 lbs. I will see what happens tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KateC1029KateC1029 member
    edited December 2013
    DS is also in size 5 Pampers and I am anticipating moving up to 6s soon. He is no where near potty training yet so I guess we will move on to pull ups after that. He is about 24 pounds and will be 1 on Jan 7th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    KateC1029KateC1029 member
    edited December 2013
    DS is also in size 5 Pampers and I am anticipating moving up to 6s soon. He is no where near potty training yet so I guess we will move on to pull ups after that. He is about 24 pounds and will be 1 on Jan 7th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited December 2013
    No white poops here. I'm strangely excited by the occasional 'big boy' poop he has... much less wiping than baby poops, lol. He's been getting 50/50 WCM for a couple weeks now. He'll be 12 months in 2 days!!

DS is in both toddler sized cloth and size 4 baby dry. We like sposies for overnight and when he had a bad rash during teething we started using sposies all the time and got real lazy about using cloth....until I got my BFP and freaked about cost, then back on the cloth wagon we went!

I'm no help on your potty training question. I freaked a little when I saw the 'Recommend Your Potty' topic. I thought to myself, 'Oh crap! We have to do that soon!' :P
  • Options
    I did go see a doctor today. It's more of a cream coloured than white. The doctor was not concerned. She was however concerned with how much WCM DS drinks. He still nurses 3 times a day and drinks 12-16oz of WCM. The doctor said he should only have 8 if I'm still nursing and giving yogurt/cheese. So now I need to cut back a bit. Oops. That's likely why his poop is so off. I will give it another day or two and go back if it's not any different. He did however have a poop on the potty today. That's always fun to clean up first thing in the morning. Lol. They also checked his weight today. He's just shy of 25 lbs. yep...he's a giant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"