September 2012 Moms
Options

For those that have Uglywhere Chairs

How long did it take to get to you from your order date?  I want to order one for DD's birthday in March (March 5) and I seem to remember that they take a long time to arrive.  TIA!

Re: For those that have Uglywhere Chairs

• Options
    Mine was a little over a week I think. I didn't order at a busy time though.
  • Options
    It took about a week and a half, I did not order during a busy time either (ordered in August for her September birthday).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine came in less than a week. Ordered mid October.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    I ordered right after Thanksgiving, sent them a reminder email about 2 weeks later then got a ship notice immediately.  
    (Formerly MamaBearKendy)
  • Options
    I ordered on Nov 30 and received it Dec 28. I think you'll be good now that the holiday rush is over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I ordered B's uglysak (beanbag) and it took 1 month to get it. I actually ordered it the beginning of November and got it 4 weeks to the day it was ordered.

• Options
    kdsmith43 said:
    I ordered on Nov 30 and received it Dec 28. I think you'll be good now that the holiday rush is over.
    Did they offer anything since it did not make it by Christmas?

• Options
    danabsd said:
    kdsmith43 said:

Not sure, I haven't said anything to them yet. Part of me wants to but another side wants to just forget about it. I really like it though!

• Options
    danabsd said:
    kdsmith43 said:
    Unless they guaranteed by Christmas, I'd be surprised.  Especially since a lot of delays were due to carriers, not suppliers.
    If I remember correctly it was?

That is true.  UPS didn't get me something on time and Amazon gave me a $20 dollar credit to make up for it.  The item didn't even cost $20. Ha.

• Options

danabsd said:

kdsmith43 said:

Unless they guaranteed by Christmas, I'd be surprised.  Especially since a lot of delays were due to carriers, not suppliers.

@cheeseandrice their website said order by Dec 15 to get in time for Christmas. I sent an email to them Dec 23 and she replied with the shipping information. There is no way something would have made it to me on time through USPS coming from Utah to Tennessee. It was shipped 2 day priority, but that didn't happen.

I am pleased with the chair, but I really wished it had been under our tree Christmas morning.

• Options
    Mine took a week from ordering it to get to me. She was great to work with too, as I could not figure out how to order the custom embroidery. Very fast responses!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"