February 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: WEN "shampoo"

I know this is a baby board, but nobody that I know IRL uses WEN so here goes….  I've used WEN for over 2 years and I love it, but recently I have felt like it is weighing my hair down by the end of the day (I usually can go 2 days without washing it).  I don't use any other products in my hair that would be contributing. So, if you use WEN have you gone through a same phase?  What did you do to fix it?  I'm not sure if this is just hormones messing with my hair in general or the product. Thanks for input ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: WEN "shampoo"

• Options
    I didn't use WEN, but I was a no-'poo girl too. I eventually had to buy a cleansing shampoo from my salon that I use about once a month. The buildup was just that bad!
  • Options
    TessyMessyTessyMessy member
    edited December 2013

I LOVE WEN!!!!!! I haven't had the issue you are having- it could very well be hormone-related. Afterall isn't everything? Do you always use the same kind? I have a huge stash of different formulas so my hair never really gets bored. If you need more clarification try the cucumber melon.

Also-- did you have issues with the scents at all during your pregnancy? I could not stand the smell of pomegranate during the first trimester.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone….hopefully it is hormone related. :)  @Stophoney I have only used the Lavender scent.  I love it so much and have it on auto-delivery every 4 months so I've never even thought about another formula.  I have heard the cucumber is more clarifying.  Maybe I should buy that and throw it every once in awhile. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"