3rd Trimester

Sharp, shooting pain

I have been exeriencinf a sharp, almost shooting pain in my extreme lower belly/vagina since last night... No spotting or fluid leaking and some Braxton hicks. I don't remember having this feeling with my first two. Thoughts on this? It's very uncomfortable and stops me in my tracks, changing my position or lying down has not eased it. The pains are not really regular or timetable like a contraction would be. Thanks in advance for any insight-
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sharp, shooting pain

• Could it just be round ligament pain? 
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Are there round ligaments in your vagina? I ask that seriously, because I would say it is really the worst there, like literally inside my vagina.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's called lightning vaj, and it's a wonderful miracle of pregnancy. ;) It's basically the baby hitting a nerve. At least, that's what I assume it is. Never hurts to give your doc a call.
  • It's called lightning vaj, and it's a wonderful miracle of pregnancy. ;) It's basically the baby hitting a nerve. At least, that's what I assume it is. Never hurts to give your doc a call.

Sweet Mary Francis... Well it outta be illegal.

Sweet Mary Francis... Well it outta be illegal.

Lol...DD used to do it while I was driving. I was worried I'd get into an accident and have to explain, "Sorry officer, I was just driving along, and then my crotch exploded..."

I've been pretty lucky this go round.

I literally just laughed lemon water clean out my nose.... Bahahahahahahaha Sweet Mary Francis... Well it outta be illegal.
    Lol...DD used to do it while I was driving. I was worried I'd get into an accident and have to explain, "Sorry officer, I was just driving along, and then my crotch exploded..." I've been pretty lucky this go round.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"