January 2013 Moms
Options

LO's fave gift

Ok, just thought it would be fun to share what you believe is your LO's favorite Christmas gift.

DS LOVES his Snoopy stuffed animal and his Star Wars Blanket (probably because it is so super soft, I WANT ONE!!!) he keeps putting his head down on it and going "Awwww". So cute!

He is pretty much playing with everything we've let him have (we put somethings back for this spring/summer). But he always gravitates to the two mentioned above!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: LO's fave gift

• Options
    We got him a wooden manhattan toy car. It has great rubber wheels and rolls so smoothly. He loves pushing it all over the house. He also loves his stacking cups.he is interested in his fisher price farm but I haven't taken it out of the box yet. I need to sort and take some other toys away first.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kittynap said:
    He got a ton of toys, he likes his Melissa and Doug wooden puzzles, but honestly his favorite is probably the toothbrush he got in his stocking. He's chewing on it not stopped!
    We got DS a toothbrush for his stocking too and all he does is chew on it!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My in-laws got him a rocking horse and makes noise when you push it's ear and he's been loving it. He sits on it and goes "Ooohhh!" He's also loving his Scout we got him and a Melissa and Doug hammer toy.

• Options
    Probably her laugh and learn vanity. That girl loves to look at herself.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    since dd's b-day was 5 days before christmas, she has received so many toys....right now she loves her "loose her sh!t minnie" as we like to call her, it's a tickle me minnie, she flaps her arms and laughs and basically looses her sh!t....and you squeeze her foot and she sings hot dog....
    she got this leap frog picnic basket...she's having fun with that too
    but really, she's loving this cute little gift box we got...and the packaging that her toys came in....
    she's silly
    luckily we got a lot of clothes, which we need....

• Options
    DD loves her Zany Zoo and Vtech walker. Honestly she liked most of it. But we got so much she was kind of overwhelmed. We're not even putting all of her toys out right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been so surprised at how many of his toys he's really seemed to enjoy! He loves his elmo, every single ball, and this cute little dino racer--his feet can't quite touch the floor but he rocks back and forth and it moves--so cute!
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    DD loves her Fisher Price Little People nativity, zany zoo, wheely bug,  B. Wheels and baby doll.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    DD got a kitchen and loves the salt & pepper shakers it came with because they rattle and she loves opening & closing the oven door.
  • Options
    DD got a kitchen and loves the salt & pepper shakers it came with because they rattle and she loves opening & closing the oven door.
    That is one of DD's favorite hobbies at the Y.  She also enjoys opening and closing the doors on the toy washer and dryer.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    A baby sized tambourine, and a regular old ball that he throws himself then chases.

Our favorite gift that he got is those DC Comic superhero little people.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    O.car and baby doll seem to be her favorites. I am thinking we will get her the zany zoo for her bday on the 11th.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    I think DD loves her kitchen the most. Then her activity garden (that's like a little house to play in) and her Violet dog.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"