Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Late to O AND long LP?

I am so confused about this dumb cycle. I O'd on CD31 (typically O around CD20) and now my LP is several days longer than normal. AF usually starts 13-14DPO, but now I'm 17DPO and not even a hint of spotting. Dollar Tree cheapie at 16DPO was negative. So I did some googling and couldn't find any info about long LPs, just short ones. Most of what I saw said that an LP of 12-16 days is normal and avg is 14, and that though every woman is different, her LP is usually pretty consistent... Any of you awesome, learned ladies know what else can cause a longer than normal LP? And does it have anything to do with Oing late this cycle?
imageimage

Re: Late to O AND long LP?

• Options
    Whoa...iPad ate my paragraphs. Sorry for the wall of text!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Maybe you didn't O until CD 34?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Based on your temps, I'm not sure you O'd CD31.... but I'm no expert. The only advice I have it to keep testing!
  • Options
    jcsumm0 said:
    Maybe you didn't O until CD 34?

I agree that this might be a possibility, FF tends to have trouble accurately predicting O when temps are jagged like yours and also with longer cycles. With only one temp up CD32, then dip right back down to the same temp as 31 on 33, you may have actually O'd on CD33 or so, not on CD31 as FF is saying. Also, I've found that longer LPs can happen at any time, my LP certainly hasn't stayed just the same in my 16+ months TTC. I used to have an 11 day LP, then all of a sudden jumped to a few cycles ranging from 16-18 day LPs, and finally have settled on a 15 day LP for the last handful of cycles.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Hmm, I'm thinking you O'd CD 34 and you are on 14 DPO now....
  • Options
    Oh no! That would make our timing not great. But I suppose that's a possible explanation. Hadn't thought of that...anyone else think I O'd on CD34? :(
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emerald27Emerald27 member
    edited December 2013
    iPad acting wonky. Didn't see all these responses before I commented...and now can't edit. :P Thanks for the chart stalk, ladies! I suppose I'll just be patient and test in a couple days. Ugh.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"