Stay at Home Moms

Crazy things kids ask for

So, DS1 has reached the age of "I want that!" Any time he sees a commercial or something remotely interesting in the store he asks if he can have it for Christmas or his birthday. I just tell him I'll keep it in mind and fortunately he forgets all these random things later when making his actual wish list.

He sometimes asks for ridiculous things. Yesterday he asked for a dirt box and dog food (we do not have a dog). He also has said several times he wants pizza for his birthday when he's 6 (he's 3).

What weird things have your LOs asked for?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy things kids ask for

• lol...that's too cute.  I love the plans for his party when he's 6.

My oldest plans to move to China when he is 6.  He is 5.5 right now, so I am a little worried.  He also wants to live in a cave like the cavemen.  Not sure if this cave is in China or here in the US or if he's actually going back in time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • alli2672 said:

CnAmom said:

Just this morning DS2 tried to convince me that cupcakes are a perfectly acceptable breakfast food.

they're not?  I mean, they are pretty much muffins with frosting. 

I frequently call muffins cupcakes. And I will "frost" them with cream cheese.

• DD asked me this morning if I would go ask daddy to buy a carousel for the backyard. Santa obviously forgot that in his sleigh. : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD asked me this morning if I would go ask daddy to buy a carousel for the backyard. Santa obviously forgot that in his sleigh. : )

Haha! My niece asked Santa for a helicopter. A real one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"