2nd Trimester

What's in your diaper bag?

Re: What's in your diaper bag?

• alphalyraealphalyrae member
    edited December 2013
    Nothing, it's still at BuyBuyBaby. ;)
    At first,
    Diapers, Wipes, Wet Bag, Change of Clothes, Butt Paste, Breast Pads for me, and two Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets  (1 for Nursing, 1 for Baby), and burp cloth.  Wallet, keys, cellphone. I'm sure things will be added like sippy cups, etc as baby grows older.

• For DD, spare clothes, diapers, wipes, changing pad, brush, disposable bibs and usually a sippy cup.
  • Loading the player...
  • For a newborn:
    Nursing cover, spit cloth, cloth bib, pacifier, blanket big enough to swaddle (can be the nursing cover if that's what you use), diapers, wipes, changing pad, change of clothes, maybe butt paste, maybe one toy. (For myself: keys, wallet, phone, chapstick, lotion, hand sanitizer).

It morphs as baby grows older.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Right now with my 10 month old I keep wipes, formula, couple bottles, along with a couple water bottles, my wallet, extra socks, binky, snacks, and some toys. Oh and a diaper mat. The only thing that's changed since he was a newborn was burp cloths and bibs.
  • Oh god so much stuff! For newborn: bottles, bibs, burp cloth, blanket, extra pair of clothes, diaper/wipes, changing pad, binkie, a couple toys. Now that my daughter is 18 months it's: diapers/wipes, changing pad, sippy, spoon/fork, food (she's not a good eater so I usually need to bring her lunches/dinners with me), sippy cup, snack cup, baby doll and lately the portable DVD player for the car as it's too cold to leave in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My first diaper bag came with a little bottle cozy, which I didn't need since I was BF'ing. I put all of my stuff (hand sanitizer, lotion, compact, lip gloss, etc) in there, which worked great - kept it all contained and accessible, plus, if I went out for girls' night or date night, I could just throw it in my purse. DS is 4 and I still use it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"