January 2013 Moms

Recommend your potty!

Jessie333Jessie333 member
edited December 2013 in January 2013 Moms
We received a gift card for babies r us for DD for Christmas, and we are looking into buying a potty. We want to put it out and get DD used to it. Any likes or dislikes? Musical? Thanks!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Recommend your potty!

• Fisher price learn to flush potty. DS loves it. It does have music but you can turn it off and it flushes and sounds like water flushing. He gets a kick out of flushing it. It has a removable seat that can be used on the big potty later so I won't need another seat for that. The only dislike is that it occasionally goes of randomly in the middle of the night and since it's in our ensuite it startles me in the middle of the night. Now I make sure the sound is off before bed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have one yet but asked my aunt about this over Christmas (she has a 3 year old and 18 month old) and she really liked the Fisher Price Frog potty. It's cheap and easy to clean.

• Loading the player...
  • We have the frog potty as well as another one that is easy to clean. I can't remember the brand of the other one we have. The frog potty, and this other one, are both easy to clean and carry. There are times where DD will pick up the orange part of the frog potty and dump it herself. :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • The one I have, fisher price learn to flush (mentioned above) is also easy to clean. As long as you dump and rinse after every pee it's no issue.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good post, I was just starting to think of this since DS seems to pee when I ask him if he has to pee...so I'm hoping this is a good sign potty training may be somewhat easy?!?

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"