August 2013 Moms

Creeping...

Lately I feel like a creepy stalker in here. I lurk and infrequently comment which has left me feeling like a creeper standing outside spying on a group of mom friends! I have found I have learned a lot in here. Often, I think of something and come on here and find it posted. I realize now I know a bit about quite a few of you and look to follow up on how things are going.... How creepy is that? So I have decided I need to participate more or GTFO. For the record, I do not wish to be FB friends, No I do not want to live in a magical bump town, (but I would appreciate a PM with your SS number and address along with whatever other extremely personal information that may be useful to me), I think baby shoes are adorable but rarely use them (I hate foot restrictions of any sort and so does DD so I imagine DS may feel the same), I wear some cheap ass Victorias Secret perfume,that I believe smells divine, because my money tree has yet to blossom. I don't know how to gif because I suck at interwebz but I will figure it eventually. 

PS I love cookies and could give two shits if they were made with breastmilk

Re: Creeping...

• Welcome! Thanks for coming out the shadows.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Loooved the intro. I don't know how to gif either. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and as pp said - great intro!
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Welcome!! I will allow you into the city if you provide me with all of your personal information. 

A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • You are funny, therefore accepted.
  • Oh hi there. I feel the same way. I post but not often enough. :-) Loved the intro. I agree on the shoes.
  • Hi! Welcome and ditto on everything you just said!! It looks like we are on the same level!  ;)

• I feel giddy from all this acceptance, or is it sleep deprivation............ :)
  • Welcome welcome. You's funny
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"