Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

Hi Everyone, 

I've been reading all your posts and figured I would introduce myself. I was 8 weeks pregnant when I miscarried. I went into the hospital Christmas Eve and the Dr's said baby looked healthy and strong, just to return to the hospital on Christmas day to find I had miscarried. I have a 1 year old daughter that I am so blessed to have but in shock of this loss. A miscarriage wasnt even a possibility in my mind since I had a healthy and great pregnancy the first time around. We had just told our family and my step daughters literally hours before I went to the hospital. 

So Im trying to figure out how to be a good mom (not dwell on the loss) to my daughter and deal with a miscarriage. I figured I would come seek others who are going through the same thing. 

Re: Intro

• I'm so sorry for your loss! I have no advice, but I hope you find some peace. This is a good place to talk about what you're going through!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks! Im just looking for a place for support!!
  • Loading the player...
  • *hugs*. I also have a DS (he is 2.5). Some days are harder than others.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • I have no kids, just my one loss also at 8 weeks so not really any advice just lots of hugs!!!!!
  • tjhougardy I'm so sorry for your loss.  I have no children, so I can't give solid advice on what to tell children...but I will say that you should remember to take care of yourself too and allow yourself to feel exactly how you feel.  I'm so sorry this happened and please know that there are people on this board who understand what you are going though. Also, since your family knows, you will have all that support that those of us who never announced don't have.  Part of me wishes we had told family before the MC, because then we would have their support now.   
  • So sorry for your loss. I don't have children, but my advise would be kind to yourself, if you don't take care of you, it's impossible to take care of anyone else. I hope the past few days have been manageable, best of luck to you.
    BFP 09/2013....missed miscarriage diagnosed 11/27/2013 size 12weeks 3days...D&C same day.
  • I'm sorry for your loss. We found out on December 23rd (I was 9 weeks) that we list the baby at 7 weeks. Missed miscarriage - we are devastated, needless to say, Christmas was difficult. We have a 5 year old son, who knows the baby is now in Heaven. I am having a very hard time coping with this loss.
  • I am sorry for your loss. I can certainly empathize with you in regards to Christmas being difficult. We were planning to share our news with our families on Christmas Day, instead we found out a few days prior that things did not look promising. I find myself being even more sad as I see announcements on social media of friends who are excited about the new additions 2014 will mean for their family. :( Snuggle extra long with your DD during this time and stay strong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"