Caribbean Babies

Sunday Funday

What's your Sunday plans?

I just made DD and I homemade banana pancakes, because I'm a pancake snob. 

Now I'm going to half ass clean my house and go buy new curtains with my Xmas gift cards! My living room/dining rooms has had only sheers since we moved in, so I'm excited to finally have some window completion.

I already have 4 panels and just needed 4 more so I have enough. It's going to look so cutey in my house, and it'll match my turquoise walls.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Sunday Funday

• @tealowl, love the curtains!! I made pancakes (chocolate chip ones with strawberry sauce) this morning and then cleaned too.
    I was really hoping to get out for a walk today but after cleaning the house I am wiped. The smallest things exhaust me lately. Plus the last time I went for a walk I had to walk super slow or else I felt really winded, which was annoying.
    I doubt I will do anything else today, probably just lay on the couch eating snacks and watching The Good Wife while DH makes homemade turkey noodle soup for supper. I have to go back to work tomorrow and am feeling really crappy about it.
    @LadyAle you should just peel it. I am allergic to whatever is on apples, no matter how I wash them, so I am forced to eat all of my apples without the skin.
  • Morning (it's still morning here).

I woke up way earlier than I meant to.  I didn't go to bed until 3 AM (trying to get my body accustomed to night shift again), and I woke up around 8, so I will probably be taking a nap later.  

I like those curtains @tealowl.  
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    Married 08/11/12 & TTC Since 10/13
    Previous Endo and Ovarian Cyst DX 
    March 2010: Lap. Surgery & D&C--removed 2 cysts 
    BFP: 12/20/2013 EDD: 09/03/2014 
    Travis Karel arrived on 08/21/2014 at 38w1d.
    BFP #2!  Travis is getting a sibling!
    EDD: 1/24/2017

Mama to my two furbabies Sam and Phoenix

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2013
    Str31 said:
    You ladies are shaming me with how productive you all are. We moved in a month ago and still have boxes hanging around. I totally suck. DH has been busy around the house doing projects- weatherstripping doors, beefing up insulation, cleaning out the attic etc... And I've been busy falling asleep and puking...
    I had boxes hanging around for four months after we moved in. 

I've been completely lazy the last two days.  I only got off the couch to eat and go to the store for something.  (ETA: And if I had to go pee)
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    Married 08/11/12 & TTC Since 10/13
    Previous Endo and Ovarian Cyst DX 
    March 2010: Lap. Surgery & D&C--removed 2 cysts 
    BFP: 12/20/2013 EDD: 09/03/2014 
    Travis Karel arrived on 08/21/2014 at 38w1d.
    BFP #2!  Travis is getting a sibling!
    EDD: 1/24/2017

Mama to my two furbabies Sam and Phoenix

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @gonzol I am super jealous you went to the beach. We've been under ice and about a foot of snow for weeks now.
  • @bpaws - thinking of your bro and hope he's feeling better.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"