North Carolina Babies

Any Charlotte moms-to-be?

Hey everyone,

I live in Charlotte. I'm 26 years old and pregnant with my first child. Just wondering who else is in Charlotte... I'd like to talk to more people who are nearby and in similar situations! I'm currently teaching but contemplating leaving after the LO is born... I'm due in April! We find out the sex in a week and I am beyond excited.  

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
Rhys - born 04.17.2013
Harry - born 04.18.2016

Re: Any Charlotte moms-to-be?

• Hi!  My husband and I just moved to Charlotte a few months ago (South Charlotte/Ballantyne area) and are expecting our first little one at the end of May.
    Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • I'm on the outskirts of Charlotte! Out in the country :) 25 yrs old and baby number 3 for us!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm also currently pregnant with my first, teaching, due in April-- and new to Charlotte! I've heard good things about CharlotteMommies.com; is anyone else involved in that community?
    Excited to meet our first baby in mid-April!
  • I also live in South Charlotte.  We moved here about a year ago.  Expecting our little man 2/18/2013.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• I live in Charlotte, near the University area and am 28.  I am expecting my first little guy on April 1. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello ladies!!!

My sweetie and I are expecting our first the end of May, and we live in northeast Charlotte (University area). Hopefully baby will cooperate this Thursday for us to find out what's growing inside of me. Thursday cannot get here quick enough!

Happy Holidays!

• Hi ladies-

My husband just accepted a job in Ballentyne.  I am 12 weeks pregnant with our first and are due July 1st!  We will be moving to the area in May.  Any recommendations for OB/Hospitals for delivery?  We don't know many people and have very few references for an OB/Hospital. We are willing to travel as far as needed to get the best care and best birthing experience!  Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!
  • @mollyhouse20 This is out of the way for you down in Ballantyne, but I LOVE my OB-GYN ... I see Dr. Horne at Randolph OB-GYN. She is amazing, and really all of the doctors there are great! I delivered at Presby and found out later that it would have been cheaper at CMC... didn't realize that Presby is a private hospital. So definitely look into costs if you have the option!
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Hi! I've been living in Charlotte for about a year and my husband and I are expecting our first child on June 2nd. I'm a school librarian and I live in the Mint Hill - Matthews area. Does anyone know where I can find information on nanny shares in Charlotte?
  • @larearick Perhaps check on the Charlottemommies website? There are forums where you could post to see if anyone else in your area is also looking for a nanny.
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • larearicklarearick member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks! I just joined their site! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"