Breastfeeding

Rec your nursing bra

I have a couple cheapies from target but am looking for something a little better quality.

TIA!

Baby C - 08.23.13

Re: Rec your nursing bra

• Along w the super comfy Target ones, I sprung for the Bravado Allure (it has underwire). I wanted something that looked like a real bra and not a sports bra. I like it ok, nothing special. Clips are easy enough to use. I also bought a new bra at VS that is front closure, so that works ok for nursing.

BabyGaga

• casey78 said:

I like the bravado tanks. I've been getting by with $20 motherhood bras, but I'm thinking of stepping it up to something a bit more supportive and attractive for the next 6 months or so. I hear Nordstrom does fittings and has good selection. I'll be following this thread

I went to nordstroms and got fitted and I love the Anita International bras. I did not like the Le Mystere bra. It has a wire in the band part that digs into me. I just ordered several more bras and completely stopped using my motherhood maternity ones (except for the ones that are like sports bras). I would really recommend going there to get fitted. Motherhood measured me as a 40D. Nordstroms measured me as 34F. Obviously, that's a huge and made such a big difference in comfort.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got fitted at Norstroms. They only carried one bra and just said to order the others through their website. When I got home, I checked amazon. The bra I purchased for $70 was in sale for $40. Grrr. I did like getting a fitting and purchased some Bravado bras that I really love. I have heard Norstroms will convert a normal bra to a nursing bra as well. Might depend on the store.

• I love my Bravado Body Silk, it has removable padding that hides breast pads nicely. I've found the comfort and support to be spot on. At home I usually stick with the Motherhood nursing tanks.
    BFP #1 1.2.12 EDD 9.15.12 :: mmc 2.22.12. / d&c 2.23.12 :: 2nd d&c 3.16.12

"there is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

BFP #2 2.27.13 EDD 11.8.13 Grow, baby, grow!

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

image imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image

~ all ALers welcome ~

• bravado bras and bravado tanks.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • thanks for all the replies, ladies!  I think I'll go to Nordstroms and get a fitting!

Baby C - 08.23.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"