Parenting

Guys, I'm dying

I have a horrible cold. Woke up with a fever of 102 and horrible congestion. I called my new OB because I was concerned about the fever but she wouldn't give me any advice since I'm about 2 minutes pregnant and they haven't actually seen me in the office. I took Tylenol but after 2 hours my fever was creeping higher so I went to urgent care. Turns out it's just a bad cold but OMG I feel like such shit and can't take anything. 

So far, this pregnancy sucks balls.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Guys, I'm dying

• Worst time to be sick!  Hope you get to feeling better soon! 
  • I hope it blows over soon. Being sick while pregnant blows.
    -------------------------------------
  • Loading the player...
  • I drank GTs kombucha and emergenC during my pregnancy and I do think it helped. Specially the kombucha-it is a serious health potion. Otherwise just get some good echinacea vitamins and a lavender bath steam liquid (usually in the health and skin care part of the grocery store) Hope you feel better soon!
  • Oh man, you have all my sorries.  I had pneumonia when I was 6 weeks pregnant, it was the absolute worst.  Easier said than done, but take it easy momma!

• That's terrible! Drink a ton of liquids and hope you feel better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"