May 2014 Moms

Fun (dramatic) times in 1st Trimester Board!

If you want some hilarious reading, I definitely recommend 1st Tri's thread called "9 weeks...Can I be feeling baby flutters already?!!"

I just spent a good 45 minutes laughing my pregnant pants off between the white knighters' defenses and the epic response gifs!
Definitely a great way to end the weekend with a chuckle!

And sorry, no link due to being on mobile, but it's one of the first threads on the board and not hard to find.

Re: Fun (dramatic) times in 1st Trimester Board!

• It looked like it would end around page three but the white knights chimed back in and fanned the flames.

• I read that yesterday or the day before...I can't believe that it's still going on!  I can barely feel the baby at 20 weeks...some people are cray cray...and desperate!
    Married 3/30/13- me, 36  DH, 38
    BFP #1 4/15/13  EDD: 12/25/13- triplets M/C 6/1/13
    BFP#2 9/14/13   DD-born on 5/13/14

• Loading the player...
  • LINK HERE for convenience.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Omj the crazy... I had to stop at page 3 b/c I was getting a headache.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just read the first page but that is def.entertaining!

• I knew it was going to be an epic thread when someone pulled out the Dumb and Dumber gif

• What I don't understand is that there are actually people on there validating these "baby" movements!  You can not feel your poppyseed baby move at 4 weeks...you just can't!  Stop feeding into the delusional minds of crazy women!  

• Holy crap. I read pages 1,2 and 5 and I want those 6 minutes of my life back.

I have an U/S pic of my baby at 8 weeks. I'm fairly certain she doesn't even have noticeable legs.

Also, I'm 19 weeks and some days (idk look at my ticker if you care) and am just now starting to feel anything!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Holy crap. I read pages 1,2 and 5 and I want those 6 minutes of my life back.

I have an U/S pic of my baby at 8 weeks. I'm fairly certain she doesn't even have noticeable legs.

Also, I'm 19 weeks and some days (idk look at my ticker if you care) and am just now starting to feel anything!

I was thinking the same thing. I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks he still looked like a friggin frog....no arms or legs that were easy to see. oh man.
    February Siggy Challenge May 2014: Favorite Wedding Photoimage
  • The only thing I felt at 9 weeks was miserable!!! I feel a lot better at 18 weeks but still don't feel the baby! :( I wish I could though! Last week we had a very active baby with strong heartbeat but I'm a FTM. Fx that I feel it soon!!!

*BFP- Sept 2013*

*Ryder due June 1,2014*

BabyFetus Ticker

*Love of my Life*

image image

<3<3<3<3

• jjh471 said:

Holy crap. I read pages 1,2 and 5 and I want those 6 minutes of my life back.

I was thinking the same thing. I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks he still looked like a friggin frog....no arms or legs that were easy to see. oh man.

Haha mine was even scarier because we could see her arms but I couldn't find legs. I was nervous (irrationally)
    Until my 12 week to make sure she had legs! Hahahaha
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Holy crap. I read pages 1,2 and 5 and I want those 6 minutes of my life back. I have an U/S pic of my baby at 8 weeks. I'm fairly certain she doesn't even have noticeable legs. Also, I'm 19 weeks and some days (idk look at my ticker if you care) and am just now starting to feel anything!
    My 7wk u/s pic looks like a gummy bear, if that. Definitely no limbs to bend and swing about.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Reading that thread while watching he Britney Spears documentary was just too much.
  • I can't believe that thread went on for 5 pages. That was a total waste of 5mins of my life!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love that we keep it lighter over here on M14 and also make fun of other people who don't show much brainpower.
  • Reading that thread while watching he Britney Spears documentary was just too much.

Ha! do you feel dumber for having read/watched that?

There is another thread starting on first tri about whether or not being on top during or peeing right after sex decreases odds of getting pregnant. I mean....

Nah. They were both entertaining lol.
  • So that was fun.

But what it has illustrated to me is that M14 needs more gif action. Like, a lot more. I'd start right now but I'm mobile.

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why does everyone scream bully as soon as people disagree? It's so pathetic.
  • There is a lot of drama on the 1st tri board... It does look like some people seem to pounce on posts with snark right away, which causes the drama, which I love! It's pretty funny but makes me thankful for this board!

• I have a deep appreciation for all you awesome ladies on M14 (especially when I lurk around 1st tri or A14!). Yes, we're catty at times and can serve up sarcasm with the best of 'em, but we tend to be a fairly cohesive and close-knit group.

I would probably have gone crazy as a FTM by now if it wasn't for all you gals' help and ability to keep it real.

And I would totally post a sappy yet awkward "I love you all" gif at this time but the mobile is keeping me down.

• Thank you for this! I needed some entertainment to eat my pint of ice cream over  (White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Haagan-Dazs FTW).

That thread reminds me of another where someone claimed they could feel baby tug on the umbilical cord and that it'd hurt. Uhhh, no. Just no.
  • So many BSC noob threads, so little time to read. It got out of hand but it could have gotten so much worse.

imageimage

• Thank you for this! I needed some entertainment to eat my pint of ice cream over  (White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Haagan-Dazs FTW).

That thread reminds me of another where someone claimed they could feel baby tug on the umbilical cord and that it'd hurt. Uhhh, no. Just no.
    What. The. F.

Pregnancy Ticker

LMAO! It was probably just trying to get her attention so it could order womb service... Sorry, I'm way too tired and that was way too lame of a joke.
    DH likes to joke that when I haven't eaten and baby starts kicking- she's ringing the umbilical cord to remind me its dinner time.

But to actually think you can feel baby yakking the umbilical cord is just.... Oy.
    Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
  • Yeahhh I have no idea how she came to believe that. I guess biology isn't really important in school anymore.

LMAO! It was probably just trying to get her attention so it could order womb service... Sorry, I'm way too tired and that was way too lame of a joke.
    Wow, this made me laugh a lot harder then it should have. Actually snorted and woke hubby up :)

DS#1 - Apr 22, 2010
    DS#2 - Oct 26, 2012
    DS#3 - May 28, 2014

• I love that people were giving logical non-snarky answers about how the baby is not developed enough to kick and then the crazies start in with "you're a bully and should be ashamed! I fear for your children!" LMAO. Sorry for the gif link but I'm on mobile...it's too perfect.

https://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/landlord/you-need-to-relax.gif

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Well that was fun. :-)
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I miss the cray of 1st tri. Everyone's too normal around here now. :(

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• awc1986 said:
    I miss the cray of 1st tri. Everyone's too normal around here now. :(
    I dunno, I like being able to watch the train wrecks from a safe distance. Haha
    I doubt our crazies are gone, though. There's always that calm before the storm
  • awc1986 said:
    Speaking of the crazies, anyone seen or heard from the weed smoking, "idk which guy is my baby daddy" one?  She was going to name her kid Lorcan or something?  She was fun.   
  • CamrynnsMommyCamrynnsMommy member
    edited December 2013
    Mimaloo said:

awc1986 said:

Speaking of the crazies, anyone seen or heard from the weed smoking, "idk which guy is my baby daddy" one?  She was going to name her kid Lorcan or something?  She was fun.   

But wasn't she just asking for a "friend" who didn't want to wait to create a Bump account? :P

Eta: those were two different people, Lorcan's mom was banned.

imageimageimage

• CamrynnsMommyCamrynnsMommy member
    edited December 2013
    Double post

imageimageimage

• And now there's more drama brewing on 1st tri with the "11 weeks..." post!

It just never ends on there! The crazy is strong with that group!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"