Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Missed Miscarriage

Hi everyone. Im feeling pretty alone and confused at the moment and could use some support. Two weeks ago I went in for my 8 week appointment, only to find out the baby had stopped developing at 6 weeks and the yolk sac had stopped at 7. My OB also said she saw debris. I decided to wait for my body to take care of things itself. Little did I know that two weeks later I'd still be waiting. I have an appt Monday to discuss a D&C but started cramping and having bad lower back pain yesterday. I'm also suddenly far more anxious and moody than I was two days ago. However, I have NO bleeding. Not one drop. I haven't spotted once even though the cramps are pretty severe and woke me up several times last night. Anyone have any insight into this at all? I feel like everyone around me just thinks I'm going crazy.

Re: Missed Miscarriage

• I am so sorry for your loss. My first miscarriage was a mmc at 10w. Like you I had no bleeding at all. I didn't wait to try to let it happen on its own, so I don't have any insight about the cramping you're having. I would bet, though, that your body is starting to go through the physical mc process.

I ended up having a d&c after a failed attempt with miso. The procedure itself was no big deal. I didn't have much pain after and physically felt fine. I hope you have a similar experience. Pm me if you want more details.

I'm sorry that you are not getting the support you need from the people around you. You aren't crazy. This is sad and horrible and totally unfair. I'm sorry it is happening to you n

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• It sounds like with the cramps, it might be starting but it might be a slow process, everyone's different. I'm sorry you're in limbo. I hope you get through it smoothly and sooner than later
  • Loading the player...
  •  danandcrystal0130E&B0811, this is so terribly sad and unfair and I am so sorry that you are also going though this.  
  • Thank you all so much for the support. The emotional toll that this is taking on my life at the moment is almost too much to bear. I lost a baby at 21 weeks in 2011 but had a beautiful boy in 2012. All I wanted was to have one more child with my husband and I feel as though I've failed him...twice. On top of that, no one seems to have ever heard of a missed miscarriage and is basically wondering what my problem is and not understanding what I'm waiting for or the emotional havoc it's wreaking. Its just good to know there are people who understand.
  • Ugh, I'm so sorry. I went through a very similar thing (missed mc discovered at about 9 weeks, baby had stopped developing at about 6.5). I wasn't given the option to wait it out (my body had no sign of knowing). I took the cytotec. I was prepared for the worst, and mine was more dragged out than normal (so not as severe as a reaction as I was prepared for). I'm still waiting for my numbers to go completely down, but I'm glad I went that route as I think for me it was the better choice for me.

So sorry you are going through this. It sucks.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • I'm really looking forward to my appt tomorrow. I know they will just be confirming what I already know, but I need the closure and need to schedule something so that there is a definite end in sight.
  • in 2011 though I was about 9-10 weeks we did an ultra sound and baby had stopped at 6W4D there was no heart beat we had a lot going on and did the D&C.   I went in 12/19 should have been 6 weeks measured 4 weeks I started bleeding and cramping today at 7W3D so it took over 3 weeks to really start I had spotting the last two weeks but not enough to need a pad only when I wiped and not every day it was brown.  
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"