Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ready for Baby #2!!

Hello all :) I'm new to this board, I was here last year while pregnant with our first, she turned 1 on Dec 21. SO have been "not trying but not not trying" to get pregnant again (if that makes sense) but we're ready to start actively trying to get pregnant. Other than having sex I don't know the first thing about trying.... any advice? I have a really irregular period which may make charting a little difficult. Any advice? I'm excited to be back and hopefully make some new friends on this next journey! Good luck to all of you ladies! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ready for Baby #2!!

• Options
    Have you read the newbie blog at the top of the page yet? There is a ton of useful information in it that will answer most of your questions. Also most of us here use fertilityfriend.com to keep track of our cycles (particularly irregular ones). They also have a ton of tutorials to help you get started. In the meantime, welcome and good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thank you!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Josie400Josie400 member
    edited December 2013
    Dr_pr has some great advice for you. Start with the blog, check out some tutorials, and then lurk on this board. I have found out so much information that way.
    Welcome!

Edit:spelling
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck. The newbie blog and fertility friend website are great resources!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    It doesn't matter if you are regular or not- charting is always beneficial. Maybe even more so for you, since you are.. you'll understand how everything is working more, and what your body is doing.

Good luck, welcome!
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    I also have a December 2012 baby! :) Welcome to the board! Charting will be extremely helpful, especially given your crazy cycles. I definitely recommend doing that :) Best of luck! We are TTC # 2 as well :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Also, Fertility Friend. Just do it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!! These ladies have some awesome advice. I am also ttc baby #2. My son was born feb 2012 though.

BFP 1/4/2014 EDD September 14 2014

• Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I did sign up for fertilityfriend and I read the newbie blog :) Very helpful stuff!!! @Happilyeverafterxo I remember your pic, HI THERE!!! I do have a few questions about temping:
    1) do I need to to know my last period date to start? I dont remember the exact day just that it was maybe early December.... or do I just start taking my temp and charting? 
    2) can i use a regular thermometer? I have like 3 regular ones lol 

Thanks!! And good luck!!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I would wait till your next cycle for you to start temping. I don't know if it matters if you are just starting to take your temperature, but I personally would wait. It is recommended that you get a BBT. You can find it at many drug stores and are fairly cheap, mine was only $7.97 at wal Mart
  • Options
    Welcome. I second the FF tutorials, and of course, ready the blog. I read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" too which also taught me most everything I know. 

Good Luck!

image image image

• Options
    Welcome! I'm also ttc #2 :) You can start temping now just to get in the habit of temping but I wouldn't worry about what the chart means until your next cycle. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"