Tennessee Babies

moving to Clarksville TN

My sister is currently 7 weeks pregnant and is moving to Clarksville TN. She also has an 18 mo old.

Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN clinic/ doctor and pediatrician in the area?!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: moving to Clarksville TN

• Dr. Johnston at Clarksville OBGYN.. she delivered my first and is wonderful
    image   image
  • I'm currently seeing Dr. John Anderson with Premier Medical Group...haven't had any problems and I like the practice so far.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. William McIntosh at Women's Health Center of Clarksville. I have been with him since I was 16, and he was my OB for my first child, and I am still with him for this pregnancy. He is AMAZING! 
  • I also went to Women's Health Center of Clarksville but saw Dr. Lisa McIntosh and loved her. She delivered my youngest via repeat C-section and was just wonderful.  

For pediatricians, we LOVE LOVE LOVE Rainbow Kids Clinic.  They are absolutely wonderful and so caring. Their facilities are super nice and everyone we have encountered has just been amazing.  There are 2 main doctors and then teams of nurse practitioners that work under each doctor.  Dr. Vernon is the doctor that we see if the need arises but our nurse practitioner does 100% of my kids' routine care as well as sick care unless it is something emergent or requiring a second opinion.  I can call first thing in the morning and get a sick appointment if we need one and they even have Saturday hours.  Cannot say enough good things about them.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"