Secondary IF
Options

Just my luck!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Im coming back from a break cycle & going to give this cycle a shot without my Dr. knowing.... Mainly because we have a repeat SIS coming up, with a pending polyps removal surgery right after that. I knew most likely, I would be benched for the feb cycle. What I didn't know, until tonight... is that DH is leaving for 3 months in Feb!!!!!!! So basically this current cycle is our only shot until f-ing MAY! Im not happy, in fact im kinda pissed. Doesn't the Marine Corps know we are trying to get ktfu?!? (In little Stephanie Tanners voice, from full house) " HOW RUDE!!! " lol. Really though, as if timing these crazy cycles arnt hard enough, DH has to go and leave :( BOO for that.

Im done bitching now! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Bring in the new year safely yall  :-)

Re: Just my luck!

• Options
    Major bummer. Here's hoping this cycle works!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

TEAM EVERYONEGETSKNOCKEDUPINJANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this! Or late December for some of us!!!! You're going to get KU in January!!!!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    Thanks y'all! I hope this is our cycle!!

:-)
  • Options
    Good luck!

Just one of the many sacrifices your family makes for being military - it's detail stuff like this no one realizes. Kudos to you both!
    Trying for #2 with IVF after damage done in a D&C left me with one functioning (but too scarred) ovary and tube to get pregnant safely without assistance. It's a really, really long story, but that is the gist of it.  We have one daughter (whose c-section birth started this roller coaster) born in 2012 after a miscarriage in 2011. 
    Failed 1st attempt at IVF (Fresh ET day 3, 1 frozen embryo saved) in December 2013.  
    Failed 2nd attempt at IVF (Fresh ET day 5, 2 frozen embryos saved) in February 2014.
  • Options
    SO SORRY!!  One of my dear friends who also dealt with IF and now SIF just got pregnant on the last possible month she and her DH could try before a 6mo deployment (Air Force) only to go on and have a MC.  She is beyond devastated :(
    I can't imagine how hard it must be to be a military family while TTC (and many other times as well)!!  I REALLY hope this is your month...
  • Options
    Good luck! Just one of the many sacrifices your family makes for being military - it's detail stuff like this no one realizes. Kudos to you both!
    ditto!  Many thanks to your husband, NOW JUMP ON HIM!!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"