June 2012 Moms
Options

sippy cup/straw cup

I need a suggestion for a new sippy cup/straw cup..anyone have any suggestions?  Anyone ever try any of the boon stuff?

Re: sippy cup/straw cup

• Options
    I bought one from Nuby at Walmart. DD likes it. The outer straw can be "tucked" so it doesn't leak. Kinda looks like a sports bottle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We have some boon ones and they're really thin & cheap.
    I really prefer the First Years sippy and the munchkin flip top straws.

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The thinkbaby is really nice
  • Options
    Love our tuckable Nuby ones as acbfreire said.  DD loves them.  We have several different nuby ones, actually, and she seems to like them all.
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NOT Playtex. ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DS uses think baby and the thermos fogo ...both are good. We use the fogo on longer outings so that his water stays cold.
  • Options
    We use the munchkin ones that have a straw that can close and open. We LOVE it and it's really cheap, we paid $2.24 each at Target, they will be in baskets on the bottom.
  • Options
    eva liked the nuby too, but we ended up with two that had a shorter straw at the top that was stiffer and she did not like those...
  • Options
    We used standard zippy cups at first but DD never liked the flip up straw cups. We went straight to cups with straw and caps (they are called Take and Toss...super cheap and really great. They have them at Walmart) DD loved those! Only down fall is they aren't totally leak proof. We have also been using these cups from Sassy that each the LO how to drink from a regular cup. These ones are spill proof and super cool! Our DD has been able to drink from a small regular cup by herself since 15 months (with supervision of course though because she loves to play in water lol)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"