May 2013 Moms

NBR- Snake!

So I decided to start cleaning up the garage and going through some boxes we have stored. In one of the boxes, I found a snakeskin! Thankfully, it was small but now I am paranoid that it is hiding somewhere in my garage. My first reaction was "welp, I guess it's time to burn down the garage then..." For some reason, snakes are my phobia animal. Most bugs and spiders are fine and I live in Florida, so lizards are like pets; but snakes? Forget it. What animals send you running?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR- Snake!

• I don't like anything creepy crawly or slimy!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Large beetles capable of flight. I'd rather sunbathe in a nest of cobras and steal fish from a grizzly bear than have a beetle land in my hair. All those legs....and wings..

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • snakes and spiders. I've gotten better about spiders but from time to time I still run if I see even a tiny one.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Im not afraid of bugs and stuff.

But im terrified of sharks.  Even when I see them at the aquarium or on tv, i get shaky.  Its an obnoxious phobia.  But I wont go on a boat or in the ocean because of it, and I wont even go in lakes because I saw a documentary that said sharks can live in fresh water for 2 weeks.

Sharknado would be my absoutefucking nightmare.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • mishy2006 said:
    Sprickets. Spiders that jump like crickets. I have to kill them or else I'm paranoid they'll find me.
    I could have went my whole life not needing to know that such a creature existed.  Im sorry you live in a place where the stuff of nightmares frolic around to haunt you.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Snakes are the worst for me. I don't like mice either, but snakes win hands down I would be literally shitting my pants if I found a snake skin anywhere around my house. Then call an exterminator to make sure it's gone. Luckily I live somewhere that there are few snakes and only the little garter ones if any at all. I've never seen one my whole life here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @shantxtell that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Another shark phobia here. My step mother wants to go diving with them in the cage. I could think of nothing worse.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Snakes are def on my list.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Snakes and heights. But if I had to choose just 1 it would be snakes hands down.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • All bugs lol especially June bugs! Hate those stupid things.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Spiders and roaches (those big palmetto bugs) Another Florida girl here- I'm glad I've never had experience with mice like some of you... I think they'd be on my list too. Yuck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cockroaches.  Nothankyouverymuch.
  • Any kind of bug or rodent.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Snakes. They terrify me.
  • Roaches are the absolute worst for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Wasps/hornets/yellow jackets. Bees don't bother me because they aren't so territorial.

In my eyes, wasps are satan incarnate.
  • Boo0512 said:
    Wasps/hornets/yellow jackets. Bees don't bother me because they aren't so territorial. In my eyes, wasps are satan incarnate.
    OMG how could I forget about wasps? It will have to be a tie between roaches and wasps for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Another for me: rhinoceros beetle.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• jedimindtrickjedimindtrick member
    edited December 2013
    Umm, caterpillars... :(
    I am actually somewhat less freaked out by a spider than a big fuzzy caterpillar. Ughhh. And when we moved into our house the area was having a gypsy moth caterpillar infestation. I wouldn't go outside. It's was like a bad nightmare for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Really, an infestation of anything. Ants, rolly pollies, anything that flies, jumps, buzzes.

But, maggots are definitely the thing I hate the most. Blech.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Really, an infestation of anything. Ants, rolly pollies, anything that flies, jumps, buzzes.

But, maggots are definitely the thing I hate the most. Blech.

Ewww, yes. Maggots for sure. Barf! :-&
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"