• We have not talked about it much but my favorites are
    girl: Avery or Leah
    boy: Deacon or Carter

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Lea Victoria for a girl
    Daniel for a boy
    :)!!!
  • Yep our last name is Giorgio so the DH is set on Armani Giorgio.
  • Madelynn Jean for a girl and we haven't picked a boy name yet. We have two boys already, so the best names are taken hehehe!
  • We like willow for a girl and Layton for a boy but still picking names together but these two we both agree on. We have liked willow for years! X
  • Girl: Gabrielle Aileen
    Boy: Branden Noah

Aileen is a family name and Branden is a friend we'd be naming the boy after.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have a short list but I'm not wild about any of them. DH thinks we've settled on Leonard.

Isaac/Ike, Lucas, Barnaby, Zachary, Walter, Bertram, Eddard (!)/ Ned

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've tossed around quite a few (most of which I hated) but are leaning towards a couple. Nothing definite yet.
  • For a girl:
    -Xochitl Nicole
    -Amelia Michele
    -Madeline Rose

For a boy:
    -Jackson David Anthony
    -Daniel David Anthony

I feel like the two middle name thing is kinda lame but its both of our fathers' middle names, so...whatever. I love the name Xochitl but I don't want to give my child a lifetime of "is it..ex-oh-chi-tle?" :P

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are for sure using family names like we did with DS. Boys names is set as Asher James. Girl is 90% sure to be Anna Jane.....though Annalisa is a close second because it's both DHs and my mothers names (Anna and Lisa)....still debating
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Girl: Zoey Marie
    Boy: Ethan Ray
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • missquela said:

For a girl:
    -Xochitl Nicole
    -Amelia Michele
    -Madeline Rose

For a boy:
    -Jackson David Anthony
    -Daniel David Anthony

I feel like the two middle name thing is kinda lame but its both of our fathers' middle names, so...whatever. I love the name Xochitl but I don't want to give my child a lifetime of "is it..ex-oh-chi-tle?" :P

Sorry to start the flood, but how do you pronounce that name? It looks pretty, but I'd be so lost! :)

• Girl- Everly Dianne
    Dianne is my mother and I's middle name.
    Boy- Emory George
    Both family names for DH

Pregnancy Ticker

• @hutsellwilson haha no I meant to put the pronunciation in that post! It's pronounced like so-chee. Some cultures say zo-chi. I like it because if she hates it when she's older she can go by Zoe and that could be a perfectly acceptable nickname. It comes from the Aztec princess of flowers and art, Xochiquetzal.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We've had a difficult time coming up with names. So far this our list:

Girl: Harper, Avery, Olivia, Sophia, Zoey
    Boy: Hunter (DH hates it) but I do want the MN to be Andrew after DH's MN

I keep feeling like it's going to be a girl so I haven't put much thought into boy names ;)
  • We've decided a boy will be Edward. Our girl names we have narrowed down to Blythe, Agnes, and Elisabeth. I'm not sure we'll narrow it down any more before July. We're team green and with DD we weren't decided on her name until she was about 12 hours old. That said, I'm leaning toward Blythe and I think DH is leaning toward Agnes or Elisabeth.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Girls we like:
    Saylor Lynn
    Eden Lynn
    Madelynn Kathrin
    Miller Lynn

Boys:
    William Cash
    William Miller
    Greyson miller
    Miller Brooks
  • @missquela Ahhhh! That's really pretty! :)
  • Right now I'm liking Cyril for a boy. I knew an amazing old man named Cyril growing up and have always loved his name. 
  • Boy: Cooper Davis
    Girl: Ally Marie

This was the easiest for us, I loved cooper he loved ally so we agreed the other could have their name, so we could have the ones we liked.
  • Girl - Summer Hayden Boy - Benjamin Vincent ( family name)
  • We have picked Judah Charles and Violet Ann :) I think we have a Violet on board!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I liked the name Elsa even before seeing Frozen. For some reason I'm stuck on it since seeing that movie. I do wonder if it'll become trendy now, though. And it's close to my new niece's name, Ellie. DH loves the name Autumn, but I prefer not to use seasons, colors, days of the week, etc to name my children. I did say I might be willing to use Autumn for a middle name. So far we can't agree on any boy names.

Being responsible for another human being's name is hard! Somehow we came up with DD's name, Julianne Lynn, quickly. This time? Eh, we shall see. We don't even know the sex yet, so I'm not too worried.
  • Girl: Haddie Macklin
    Boy: Calder Macklin (maybe- not sure of the middle name but definitely Calder)

We have had our names since DS.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Olivia Jane (Livvy for short) or Cameron (Cam) Allen. Jane is my great aunts name and Allen is my husbands middle name.

I like the names Braelyn Elise and Connor Reece too. We had kind of selected those names during our first two pregnancies, and even though we lost the babies before 9 weeks, before we knew their gender, we feel wired using the names we selected for our angel babies.
  • Maggi - girl
    Roland - boy 
    :)
  • Maggi - girl
    Roland - boy 
    :)
    Loving Roland! If DD was a boy she would be Roland, back then I wasn't a huge fan. But it's grown on me, seems classic, non-trendy. So this time around if it's a boy he'll have MN Roland! DH has loved it since reading Stephen King, it grew on me after Army Wives ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're set on Jackson Reid for a boy and Allie Jane for a girl.
    Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are no where near finalizing names but some we've discussed and like are...

Girl
    Margaret Anne ...call her Maggie
    Lucille something ...call her Lucy

Boy
    Emmett Carr (both family names) and I'm not too excited about either but it's something we both agree on so it's staying on the list for now
    It was SO hard to decide on a boy name for our first
  • Boy: Crew Robert (family name)
    Girl: Harper, Chloe, or Haven. MN will be Day

Our boy name is kind of different, I can tell my mom doesn't like it...
  • Maxiep720Maxiep720 member
    edited December 2013
    Wow, sad to say. A lot of these names are HORRIBLE, not modern and not unique at all! They're common and ..... Just horrible. %-( poor babies
  • Madelyn Rose for a girl and Owen Andrew or Oliver Andrew for a boy
  • Kellybeth124Kellybeth124 member
    edited December 2013
    Boy: Lachlan Michael Girl: Still discussing these but Genevieve is the current front runner.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Please tell me something! I have heard Madelyn Rose mentioned a few times. Madelyn is the name we have picked out for a girl, and for days I just kept tacking on Rose when I would think of it. It makes me wonder if there is someone out there named Madelyn Rose or some reason that I am automatically associating the two together. Or is it just so pretty and flow so well that great minds think alike? ;)

We have since changed our middle name to "Ann" because it is a family name on both sides, but I'm still curious!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"