LGBT Parenting

end of TWW...

Today is the end of my 3rd TWW. I have tested 3 times already and got a NOT PREGNANT.  Awesome. Since CD1 is suppose to start tomorrow we get to start all over. Yay. Oh well, truly it is what it is.

Now we have to start over with finding a new donor. Blood test on the 31st so I can start femora and then acupuncture on the 3rd of Jan.

Does anyone have any advice/comments regarding acupuncture???

On a positive note, we can move on from this cycle finally knowing how this one went.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

Re: end of TWW...

• I did IVF and did acupuncture for all 4 of our tries. I got pregnant 3 times, though hoping the one in my belly is an actual take-home baby. I highly recommend it for a few reasons...

First, I find it very relaxing. Most do, some don't. Also the needles are so tiny most you don't even know have been put in, but for me the feet ones I tend to feel. I feel all "buzzy" once they're all in and its rest time, which I like!

I think it's a good thing to do. For this last cycle I did a short protocol (2 days before, and 2 treatments day of transfer), however other times I did 1 and 3 days after transfer. Also, I've seen 3 acupuncturists in my life for extended periods and all were vastly different. If you don't click with your first pick, you might hunt around a little. Good luck!
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• I have not been successful with pregnancy but I have done acupuncture. I think it made a huge impact in 2 areas. 1) helped me focus on my body/health, 2) significantly decreased my anxiety over the whole process. Good luck and so sorry about the BFN... Those are the worst!
    Iui #1 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 2 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 3 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 4 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 5 = unmedicated = bfp - miscarriage at 5 wks. Iui #6 = nov 2012 = gonal f 75, endotrim 100= chemical pregnancy/bfn
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both...mostly we hope the acupuncture will relieve me of the stress that I cannot seem to control during the TWW. Now I am just waiting to for AF to show to start all over

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"