March 2013 Moms

9month exclusively BF

Is anyone still exclusively bf your march (or older) baby???????????

Re: 9month exclusively BF

• Not necessarily exclusive. DS enjoys table food and gets a little water, but beyond that he nurses only. No formula, mostly because I'm a SAHM and I'm able to pull that off. Plus, I'm cheap, and don't want to pay for formula.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ditto PP minus the water.
  • Loading the player...
  • SidraJediSidraJedi member
    edited December 2013
    DD eats table food but she only drinks BM. No formula or juice. Sometimes she will want a sip of my water.

She eats three meals and sometimes snacks but since we are BLW it is often not very much food. I'm also on no rush to give her WCM at exactly a year, I will wait as long as I can for that.

I was going to wait longer but at 6.5 months she demanded table food so I agreed to let her start eating solids. There is a mom in Feb '13 who didn't introduce solids until 10 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not necessarily exclusive. DS enjoys table food and gets a little water, but beyond that he nurses only. No formula, mostly because I'm a SAHM and I'm able to pull that off. Plus, I'm cheap, and don't want to pay for formula.

Lol I hear you! Great job by the way! I dont understand the abbreviations though im not good at them so can you spell it out for me?
  • SidraJedi said:

DD eats table food but she only drinks BM. No formula or juice. Sometimes she will want a sip of my water.

She eats three meals and sometimes snacks but since we are BLW it is often not very much food. I'm also on no rush to give her WCM at exactly a year, I will wait as long as I can for that.

Good for you :) I dont understand the abbreviations can you spell it out for me? Im not on this enough lol thank you! My son is 9 months and he is still exclusively BF. He is 17 pounds, was born 5lb11oz and his growth curve has been steady and great! He is healthy MashaAllah and he is doing great with just BM!

I was going to wait longer but at 6.5 months she demanded table food so I agreed to let her start eating solids. There is a mom in Feb '13 who didn't introduce solids until 10 months.

Lol I hear you! Great job by the way! I dont understand the abbreviations though im not good at them so can you spell it out for me?
    DS= Dear Son
    SAHM=Stay at home mom
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We're still exclusively breastmilk, no formula, but like the others, he's eating purées and finger foods and a little water in the sippy to get him used to it. I'm a combination of cheap and wanting to hit that accomplishment of making it to a year (or longer if that's how it plays out) of breastfeeding.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • swelniak said:

We're still exclusively breastmilk, no formula, but like the others, he's eating purées and finger foods and a little water in the sippy to get him used to it. I'm a combination of cheap and wanting to hit that accomplishment of making it to a year (or longer if that's how it plays out) of breastfeeding.

All of this exactly!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Same here only BM and purée. But I'm starting to research how to wean bc I only want to nurse till he is 1. The weaning process looks daunting though
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Devbo18 said:

Same here only BM and purée. But I'm starting to research how to wean bc I only want to nurse till he is 1. The weaning process looks daunting though

thanks for feed back! And ues same here, o will start to wean and ive heard some things :( but God willing we will have a fine time! Women can do anything :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"