December 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

We haven't done this a while. Whatcha got today?
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Fullcircle06Fullcircle06 member
    edited December 2013
    My coworker called in sick AGAIN today. She's only been working with us since October and she's already missed at least 4-5 days. It's annoying. And conveniently, it's almost always on a Friday. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she is indeed sick and therefore I am (or should be) glad to not be exposed to extra germs today. 

ETA - My FFC is that I'm irritated because A. It means I'm doing 2 people's stuff today (2nd Friday in a row), and B. I'm jealous, because I would love to not be working
    today :)
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My FFFC is that I was kind of glad the ILs decided not to join us for Christmas Eve dinner....I know it upset DH, but dinner was much more pleasant without them and it was nice to do something just the 3 of us (me, DH, and DD).

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tomorrow is DH's and my anniversary. Tonight for a pre-anniversary/babies' bday dinner, he brought home chicken shwarma, sushi, brie, Hofbrahaus beer, and cheesecake (crazy combination, but it's all the stuff we like lol). I probably consumed a week's worth of calories in one dinner, but man was it good!

Oh and we didn't feed LOs the sushi....or the beer.....
    O:-)
  • Options
    I really should have worked today, but after the last three weeks of whirlwind family visiting, I was really craving a day with just my little family. So, needless to say, when I was cancelled this morning, I was super excited! 

I'll also confess that even though we have plenty of groceries to make a meal out of, neither DH nor I feel like cooking, so we're getting take-out...again...for the third time this week!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today is the first day when DD has gone to daycare and I could just be home (normally, I'd be at work, but had today off). This morning, when DD woke up, I faked bring asleep so that DH would get up with her. I stayed in bed all the way until 9. It was glorious.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    we got pizza for dinner and had left over birthday cake (even though there was a veggie soup DH made the night before but we didn't touch because hadn't been ready earlier at that day's dinner time)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"