November 2012 Moms
Options

It's very quiet!

Hope this means everyone is still enjoying family time and LO's! Hope that Christmas was exactly what everyone hoped for!

Christmas here was terrific! V was spoiled rotten! Not quite sure what I'm doing with all the toys!

Now I am sitting in our room at Okemo watching the lift to see when Daddy is coming in for lunch! We'll be in Vermont till Monday.
IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's very quiet!

• Options
    We had a great holiday just sitting at home watching K be herself. We went to MIL's last weekend but missed the big celebration. I enjoy that fact. I am looking forward to a long relaxing New Year's day with DH and K.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I love Okemo!  We're going to Cranmore (in NH) in a few weeks for an annual trip we take.  Our house is also a total wreck - toys EVERYWHERE and what is baby playing with?  The dogs (old) toys.  LOL. 

So jealous...enjoy NoCo!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jg1011 are you skiing at all or just enjoying the lodge?
  • Options
    DD is taking a much needed nap right now.  After spending the last two days visiting family, we spent this morning playing with new toys.  DH is out for the day finishing up his portfolio for his masters degree.  It's due on New Years Eve and I can't wait for this to be over with!  After DD's nap, we're going to head out and do some shopping if it's not too cold.  We have Christmas with my cousins tomorrow.  

• Options
    @uconnhuskie007 what's in cranmore? have off in feb...too expensive to fly anywhere....so looking to go SOMEWHERE!!!
  • Options
    @Jenner37 Yes, I'm skiing! My DH and I switch off (we are skiing with my BIL, SIL, and niece and nephew). Then my niece usually comes in done around 2 and my DH and I get to go out together for a few runs.

V and I are floating between our room (overlooks the lift) and the lodge when I get bored and need to people watch. Lol. Right now he is in the middle of a great nap in his stroller. Later, we'll take him outside on the toddler sled Santa brought him. 

Tomorrow, they are going to teach me to board...lol. I'm the last lone hold out on skis. I boarded a little last season and started to get the hang of it, but I ski pretty well for someone who only started 7 years ago and am not keen on starting over again in the learning curve. We'll see. 

• Options
    sammie crossed over from stuffy cough to full on sick Christmas eve.... so we are in our pjs either napping or playing with toys as she is starting to have energy oday
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I'm back at work today and bored outta my skull. Hubby is still sick and Z has a constant runny nose and cough again. I have a stuffy nose and sneezing my head off. It's not been fun. At least it's almost time to go home now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg. I wish I was at a lodge. Maybe post-Christmas next year. It's a brilliant wind down idea.

LO was spoiled rotten. So many toys. She really wasn't into unwrapping presents, so my 25 year old nephew did it for her. 

Now we are at my parents. Teething pain is making LO a little clingy and a bit picky food-wise. Basically we can only get nondairy smoothies into her (anemia....have to watch the milk intake). She won't eat anything solid. Poor girl is exhausted much of the time too.

...and I'm going a bit stir crazy. I'm loving the time with LO and dh, but I'm kind of over staying at my parents ' house. We are here for another 5 days. Crazy. 

Tonight dh and I will go on our first grown up date since September 2012. LO is so miserable, that we will only be out of the house for 90 minutes or so...but it is kind of exciting to think we will eat dinner and not have to think about where the knives are on the table etc.

• Options
    @ pobrecita croup, then regular cough, fever since 24th, 103.6 this am, ear infection. Seems like everyone is sick!
  • Options
    So sorry for all of these sick babies and their mommies. V is still fighting something off. It's been one thing or another since the RSV and ear tubes in November. He started with drippy nose and congestion again yesterday. Hrumph!

• Options
    @uconnhuskie007 Thanks for asking.  Well Christmas Eve she was warm so gave Motrin.  The next morning was ok but then warm at my uncle's on Christmas, and I didn't have a thermometer, so more motrin.  Last night...was 102 during the night! This morning at 10am...103. 6.  I had plans to see friends today and I bailed and took M to dr.  Ear infection! Got amox.  Dr thinks it started as a virus then morphed into this.  Found out one other LO from DC had croup and another LO whose mom I text (we had a playdate that had to be canned tomorrow) also has an ear infection.  Happy to be home in PJs. :) M had 103.4 at 6pm so gave Tylenol and then she seemed herself. FX!
  • Options
    sammie keeps tricking me into thinking she is getting better.. then sounds WORSE.. urg.  Dr tomorrow if she doesn't turn a corner ...... she has been a little better about letting us do her inhaler so I want to wait to see if the med is working before I go all crazy..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"