May 2012 Moms

Bed time..

Used to be a breeze.  Now I have to endure 30-45 minutes of screaming.  What changed?  Some nights he goes down like normal.  Other nights he puts up a huge fight.  Last time he did this I had to let him watch tv in my bed and eat a fruit snack before he finally gave in and went to bed.  I really don't want to make that a habit.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker

Re: Bed time..

• Phase stick to your guns it will pass
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • nlynch11 said:

We went through the exact same thing about two weeks ago. We had to go back in and sit with him for ever, like he was an infant again ( I didn't hate it). It lasted a week or so and he seems to be over it now. Good luck.

Yep, this happened with us around 18m and luckily passed after about 10 days.

• Loading the player...
  • EMOmammaEMOmamma member
    edited December 2013
    He may just need less sleep. What happens if you start bedtime 30min later? I noticed that my DD has started sleeping about 30-45min less at night now than a few months ago.

Eta - I also say stick to your guns and hope it passes soon :)

image   image

• I have tried moving back his bed time, but it seems to make him wake up earlier in the morning. He is already an early riser, and we have finally just gotten him to sleep until about 630 for the last 3 weeks or so.  We will see how it goes I guess.  He went down fine tonight, we will see what tomorrow holds. :)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"