July 2012 Moms
Options

New Year's Eve plans?

What's everyone doing to ring in the New Year?  We have no big plans- we'll be in Philly for most of the day, so by the time we get home, gotta rush LO to bed and then sit around watching the ball on TV.  At least I found some fondue mix at Trader Joe's last night!  And I intend to use the Champagne book my husband bought me for Christmas to pick a fancy bottle for us!  Mama wants to be druuuuuuuuunk to ring in the New Year!

Re: New Year's Eve plans?

• Options
    im too old to celebrate it

• Options
    Nothing exciting here. Picking up takeout from our favorite Asian food place, putting the babe to bed, drinking champagne & watching TV. I will be impressed if I make it to midnight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH has to work during the day, so we'll probably have pizza and sparkling cider that night and go to bed before midnight. The kids will be in bed on time and will be up bright and early the next morning.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My BIL is in a band, so we're going to go listen to him play at this big party. My parents are going to baby-sit, and they're really excited since it doesn't happen very often (we live far from each other). I'm looking forward to it, and to going shopping with my niece for some party appropriate clothing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    We are going to dinner with my parents, brother, and his girlfriend and another group of family friends. Then it is out to drink and have fun. I don't have any real plans about where we are going or what we are doing, but I booked a sitter so I have to do something. 

• Options
    I should mention that I have plans to do NYC's Polar Bear Plunge the next day- yes, that is what it sounds like, a bunch of crazy people run into the ocean to celebrate the new year  X_X
  • Options
    My H has to be at work at 6am New Year's Day, so probably just a low key night at home. We may have a few close friends over for drinks and apps.
  • Options
    I'm so lame, I just want to put Jammies on and chill. I'm sure my poor H wants to go somewhere.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Probably at the neighbors house blowing stuff up and getting drunk . Then dinner and bed.

• Options

Probably at the neighbors house blowing stuff up and getting drunk . Then dinner and bed.

F! I forgot about fireworks... I live 1/3 mile from the state Fairgrounds...I won't be getting any sleep lol. Big Show every year
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

F! I forgot about fireworks... I live 1/3 mile from the state Fairgrounds...I won't be getting any sleep lol. Big Show every year
    Oh no! We live a little away from our neighbors so it's cool when it's time to call it quits. That would suck :(

• Options
    We're supposed to go to a small party at our friends house. It's casual and only close friends but we don't have a sitter and will have to get Olivia to be at their house. We're the only couple with a kid so I'm trying to casually suggest that we move the party to our house. I would love to stay home and host.

Also, friend's house is super non-baby proof so it would be a long night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"