Babies on the Brain

It's always family that stabs the hardest.

We got screwed over by GMIL and FIL. I fucking hate this. I feel like I want to throw up. Lets see who comes to her when she needs something. It sure as hell won't be FIL or H's aunts.

I was told over Christmas H's aunt took care of GMIL. You know the aunt who hasn't been to her house, but one time since last Christmas.

We're done bending over for everyone and getting screwed.

I need the largest bear hug. :(

Re: It's always family that stabs the hardest.

• (((hugs)))

What happened?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Long story short. H wanted SGFIL's truck. We offered X amount to buy it. GMIL said no. FIL offered 1k less two weeks later and she sold it to him. We needed two new cars. H has sentimental attachment to the truck. He wanted it for two reasons. FIL plans to use the truck and give his step-son his old truck. The deadbeat who stole over $10k from him

GMIL was making off the wall comments all weekend about us. Trashing us any way she could. At one point she said H dressed like a slob. Polo shirts and jeans. She also acted like it was a problem we came in so often. When she calls us to come in.

The whole thing was just a hurtful mess. We once again got shafted. Which isn't new. I'm just really bummed it was GMIL.
  • Loading the player...
  • And the comments from SMIL weren't warm and fuzzy either. They got A two small toys and a $50 GC. I was very thankful and thought it was very kind. Later that night I found out what her grand kids got. She followed it up with "Allie has other grandparents. She doesn't need us." Really? I thought you were her grandparent. They spent aprox $75 on Allie and over $300 each on her grandkids. H and I got nothing. (It wasn't expected) She made sure to let us know what she spent on her kids. She was being malicious.
  • I'm just butthurt.
  • I'd be butthurt, too. That's just classless of her/them and gross. ((uber squishy bear hugs))
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • All of that is so supershitty.
  • I would for sure be butt hurt too. That's super sucky
  • That sucks.  I'm sorry. It's ok to be butthurt about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's awful. So many hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• (((hugs)))

I'm really sorry, everything about this sucks.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I'm sorry.  That's sucky, and I'd be really upset. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Big hugs!   Sometimes life just isn't fair...
  • That's so horrible. Ugh, speechless. Sorry, MW
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"