Multiples
Options

It's been a while.. ID OR Frat? What is your educated MoM guess?

Hi Ladies, it has been a while since I have asked.. The boys are 2 1/2 now. What do you think, ID or Frat? Merry Christmas everyone :)

[IMG]https://i40.tinypic.com/2d98o0k.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i39.tinypic.com/bg61dt.jpg[/IMG]

Please excuse creepy mall santa..

[IMG]https://i39.tinypic.com/2cylj0i.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i41.tinypic.com/30c23ax.jpg[/IMG]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: It's been a while.. ID OR Frat? What is your educated MoM guess?

• Options
    The pictures are too small to see the kids' faces. Sorry

• Options
    I agree, the pictures are too small, but from what I can see my vote would be Fraternal. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've always thought they were ID and they still look ID. Your children are beautiful!
    Birthday
  • Options
    I think id! They look similar to my girls. One round shape head/face one oval! We're you di/di? U/s pic?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Identical and very cute!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    They look identical to me, for sure! Cuties!
  • Options
    I vote identical!

POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

">image
  • Options

I remember you! It's hard to tell, but if their eye color and hair color/texture are similar, then my vote is ID. Will you get them tested? I have di/di IDs and I had them tested around 4 months of age just for my info. You should get them tested! :) Your kids are beautiful!

• Options
    My answer is the same. I would be shocked in they aren't ID. Test them! How are you not dying from the suspense? ;)

And woot, I can finally post again. I had to download Firefox, but I got rid of that "body is required" error message.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Options
    I think ID!
    Pregnancy Ticker

image image image
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I always change my mind. We will get them tested one day, we just have to much going on. #4 is due in February, but the Bump wont keep my ticker or change my siggy. All of your babies are beautiful!! I found out late at 19 weeks, so they never confirmed mo/di or di/di. I moved states also, so requesting the placenta report is a PITA. They do have same hair, eyes & blood type, but they just look so different to me. Merry Christmas to all of you ladies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm shocked you haven't already had them tested. They look hands down identical to me. 

I have now met a few di/di identicals so the US pic or placenta report may not be 100% helpful. I'm pregnant with di/di and am curious to see what we get, as I am not ruling out some late splitting identicals! (like Babycarrying) 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board