Secondary IF
Options

`*`*` GTKY& YK Friday `*`*`

Good Morning All! Happy Friday, we made it through another week! Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great weekend!

1) What was your favorite present that you received for Christmas?  
2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? 
3) Plans for the weekend? 
---------------------------------
1) What was your chlld(ren)s favorite present they received? 
2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  

Re: `*`*` GTKY& YK Friday `*`*`

• Options
    1) What was your favorite present that you received for Christmas?  A weekender bag.  I have wanted one for a long time, and MIL & FIL gave me one that has my name on the side.  
    2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? Perfume
    3) Plans for the weekend? No, not that I am aware of.  I think I will try to bribe DH to take me to Catching Fire... again. If not maybe I will just go by myself. I haven't been to a movie by myself in awhile, maybe it is time again. 
    1) What was your chlld(ren)s favorite present they received? Money and beanies (hats) 
    2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  He was definitely not happy about receiving ties.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) What was your favorite present that you received for Christmas?  A paperwhite kindle.
    2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? No, I even got a new Spotbot since mine conked out on me the week before Christmas! Who says women do not like appliances for Christmas?
    3) Plans for the weekend? Headed to the family vacation house this afternoon to do Christmas with DH's brothers and their families.
    1) What was your chlld(ren)s favorite present they received? Santa brought her an art table and she loves it. 
    2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  I don't think so. She actually yelled, "Best Christmas ever!"

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    1) What was your favorite present that you received for Christmas?  My Grandmother gave me her bells from Disney World that she's been saving for like 30 years. I have a bell from my father's mother too so I thought that was kind of nice. 
    2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? No, I am on a spending freeze :-S
    3) Plans for the weekend? Not really 
    note** This thing was NOT $82, it was like $20 and she is obsessed with it. 
    2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  Everything that wasn't a panda. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1) What was your favorite present that you received for Christmas?  My TV but I got that a couple weeks ago because it was too big to wrap, haha!
    2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? I got everything I wanted except a new bra but I got a gift card so I can buy one and I need to exchange the underwear I got.  
    3) Plans for the weekend? Resting, hunting, watching the Panthers play. The norm, hehe!
    1) What was your chlld(ren)s favorite present they received? Her "American Girl" doll. It hasn't let her sight.
    2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  Nope, everything she got was awesome!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
      The hubs got me tickets to Phantom of the Opera!  I am stupid excited about this.

2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? 
       Nothing, mostly because i didn't really ask for anything.

3) Plans for the weekend? 
       The hubs is going to be running around on Saturday looking for Jeep parts to fix my baby.  Sunday, my parentals are coming to see what the monster got for Christmas.
    1) What was your chlld(ren)s favorite present they received? 
      He is obsessed with this truck my MIL picked up for him.  It comes with it's own "drill" and you can take it apart.  

2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  
      My ILs got him Planes on DVD.  It's rated PG and I'm not real thrilled about him seeing it yet.  
  • Options
    1) A Cuisinart coffee maker
    2) A bed for our guest/play room, which was to be expected, my MIL gave me cash so I'm going to go buy it using that
    3) buy the guest bed to complete the play/guest room

1) Bubbles? Every time she sees the big bubble container I bought she freaks and yells "Bubbles!!" The cries when I tell her it's too cold for bubbles. My favorite gift for her was the dang playroom!
    2) I don't think so... She has played with everything she got so far.

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

• Options
      The hubs got me tickets to Phantom of the Opera!  I am stupid excited about this.
    (I don't know why it won't come out of the quote box) I LOVE the Phantom of the Opera. Have you seen it? I can't wait to get to NYC so I can see it again (for the millionth time)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    1) What was your favorite present that you received for Christmas?  A kitchen aid stand mixer
    2) Anything you didn't receive that you will go out an purchase? I am saving gift cards for a new entertainment center
    3) Plans for the weekend? My mom, sister, and nephews are in town for the weekend so just visiting and shopping.
    1) What was your chlld(ren)s favorite present they received? stacking cups
    2) Did they receive anything that you or they were not happy about?  She did not like the rocking horse santa brought, and I do not like the "catch me kitty" my mil got her. Normally noisy toys don't bother me but this one won't shut up.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!