Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Play time question

My daughter is 2 1/2 months old...what activities are you ladies doing with baby during play time? I feel like I'm not stimulating her enough with new ideas.

Re: Play time question

• Options
    Music, play mat, playing with different toys with different textures, practicing rolling, practicing sitting, playing in front of mirrors, practicing holding on to toys, swing, singing...
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    I made a check list as a FTM: e.g. physical (TT, moving parts, w/ me dancing, walks), audio (music, puppet dialogue, instrument to left, right, up, down), touch (massage, toys), sight etc. GL.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do music. Just talking. Stimulating her with different lights in the house (esp now with all the Christmas lights). Read to her. Different focus apps on my phone for baby. Waiting on her playmat to come. Or I do things in the kitchen- sit her in the chair and she just likes to watch :)
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    We read books, sing songs, play under activity mat, practice tracking objects with eyes, grasping, and bicycle legs....but I also feel like I need more i ideas!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
    image image image. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"